This is our life part 2

Jakes POV

When I woke up I stretched out my arms. I went to give Alex a kiss then realised he wasn't there.

Why isnt he here. He's never up before me

I jumped out of bed running out of the room only to see him cooking breakfast and I felt my heart slow its pace.

"Morning" Alex said with a bright smile. "I made some eggs for you and me before we go" he said looking proud of himself

I chuckled at his cuteness and sat down as he handed me my eggs

"Thank you baby boy" I cooed making him go red and smile

After we ate we got dressed. I put a fall out boy tee on with skinny jeans and black converse as I brushed my hair

Alex had on a get scared tee with black ripped skinny jeans and black converse as myself but his hair a cute little mess but looked nice

"You look sexy" I smirked at him as he looked down quickly blushing a bright red and I walked towards him wrapping my arms around him and he put his face in the crook of my neck squiggling his arms around me "baby. It's time to go"

He jumped up and started running to the car. Seriously he's such a child. It's cute

Today was Hollywood studios then magic kingdom were I have a very special surprise. God I wish I could fast forward into tonight but today will be amazing

When I got to the car Alex was already ready and seemed excited. God I love his smile.
"Hurry hurry. I wanna goooo" Alex wined

"Calm down jeez boy" I stated while laughing

The car ride was a comfortable silence as I held Alex's hand. When we arrived at Hollywood studios Alex was so excited.

(Sorry I'm fast forwarding a bit)

Around 4 we decided to get to magic kingdom after doing probably everything here. Thanks to fast passes

When we got to magic kingdom Alex was even more excited. Little did he know I was truly going to make his night magical.

When we got in he started dragging me everywhere doing everything. Eventually we just roamed shops as it got closer to fireworks.

"Jakeeee. Look at this isn't it cute!" Alex said while putting a picket mouse sweater up to him. "Can I get it pleaseeee" he begged

"Baby you can get whatever you want" I laughed and he jumped up and roamed more.

He came up to me holding one of those baby stuff animal characters and it was stitch " I want you to get this for yourself as a gift from me. Even tho you bought it. But I can't help it. You won't let me buy anything" he kept rambling so I told him I'd buy it for myself and he got all smiley.

We purchased our items then I took him somewhere where the fireworks are visible but there's very few people.

It's time.

I took our things and set them to the side and reached in my sweater pocket making sure I had it.

I then grabbed Alex hand and pulled him in from of me making me face me.

"Alex. We have known each other practically our whole lives. We have gone through absolute hell. But we survived together. I e liked you for so long. And always hoped you liked me to. When I asked you to be my boyfriend and you said yes. You made me feel a way I never felt before. I was so happy to be able to call you mine. That I could hug you. Or kiss you or hold your hand. That I could love you. That's why. I hope that tonight. Alex."

Tears already streaming down his face as my eyes watered. I knelt down and pulled the ring out

"I ask if you will make me the happiest man alive and marry me" I choked out trying to contain myself.

I looked into his beautiful teary eyes as he looked in mine with a huge smile on his face

"Yes. A million times freaking yes!" He sobbed out as I slid the ring on his finger.

Right as I stood up the fireworks started. Perfect timing.

With that I turned to him and held him close connecting our lips as the fireworks went off. Similar to last night but this time. So much more special.

He's mine. He's truly mine.

I pulled away and looked at Alex as his face was the happiest I've ever seen it.

When the fireworks finished. I pulled him close and whispered in his ear " how about we got celebrate at the hotel"

He knew what I meant and started dragging me to the car.

We've never done it before do to his fear. But it'll be special tonight

(Btw I won't go full out cause I suck at that)

When we got to the hotel he dragged me inside and immediately started kissing me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and jumped up wrapping his legs around my waste as I placed my hands on his bottom and carried his to the room.

When we got there I stripped our shirts and started kissing up and down his stomach hearing him let out soft little moans that were just so adorable.

As I started kissing his neck I started to rub his manhood through his jeans making him let out a gasp.
I got up and took his jeans off and slowly took his boxers off reading him as I heard him groan. His manhood already erected. I began to slowly rub it as he groaned in pleasure then began to suck it as he clung to the sheets with his back arching. When I knew he was close I stopped and he looked at me with pleading eyes

"Don't worry baby" I huskily said

I slid my pants and boxers off climbing on top of him "are you ready baby" I said making sure he was and he nodded making me grin as I lined myself up

We currently cuddled under the sheets naked. Last night was amazing. Best night of my life. He said yes and gave himself to me.
He was still asleep and today we head back home.

"Baby" I cooed as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked am me smiling then blushed furiously making me giggle.

"Come on sexy. Let's get ready to go home" I said

"Ok my future husband " he giggled then smiled like a child showing off his ring.

We got up and got dressed packing everything. Which. Was a lot. But there's no regret.

When we got home Alex ran and jumped on the couch grabbing the remote

"You lazy ass" I laughed

"Heyyyy. That's not nice. I gotta catch up on all my recordings " he wined

"You do know it's midnight and it's been a long day. Come on let's go to bed" I said. He sighed then reached his arms out signalling he wanted to be carried

I picked him up bridal style taking him to bed. We got in and cuddled up.

"I love you so much handsome" i cooed.

"I love you so so much more" he smiled sleepily.

This was perfect