Michael's Pov(Beach Time)

*I wake up and go do my morning routine and head downstairs and unlocks the kids gate and since aerum took a day off we decided to go to the beach today so i head into the kitchen and see the boys eating(Ha-Neul on the right Joo-Chan on the left) (picture below of their food) and aerum smiles at me and and i smile back and sit at the table and start eating(picture below) after everyone is done eating aerum washes the dishes and i put the boys down in the living room and heads upstairs. i head to each of their rooms and pack up their swimwear and sunblock lotion and towls and toy water guns and i head to me and aerum's room and she yells that she already packed her stuff so i open my drawer and take out my towel and a pair swim trunks and i bring the bags back downstairs. i pick up the boys and put them each in their car seats and aerum sits in the passenger seat and i head back inside the house to gab our sandals and umbrellas and radio and put everything in the trunk and starts driving to the beach*

Me- Guess where we are going boys

Ha-Neul- Ice cream shop*smiles and giggles*

Me- Nope*laughs*

Ha-Neul-*pouts* aww

Me- We will get ice cream later arasso?

Ha-Neul- Okay*smiles wide*

Joo-Chan- Are we going to the beach?

Me- Dang he smart*shocked*

Aerum- *laughs* yes he is

Me- Joo-Chan how did you know we are going to the beach?

Joo-Chan- lucky guess*shrugs*

*After we arrive to the beach(picture below) i park the car and aerum takes the boys out of their car seats and helps me take everything out the trunk and i give the small things to the boys for them to hold then we look for a spot on the beach and i lay out the towels and place the umbrellas down while aerum puts sunblock lotion on  the boys and her and i do the same.*

Aerum- i'm going to go to the bathroom and change into my swim suit*grabs her swimsuit and goes to the girls bathroom*

Me- Arasso i'll take the boys with me to go get changed

*I pick up both of the boys and grabs their swim suits and my swim trunks and heads to the boys bathroom and i put them each down and changes Ha-Neul into his swimsuit first(picture below) and then changes Joo-Chan into his swimsuit(picture below) and then i change into my swim trunks(picture below) and picks up both of the boys and our clothes and heads back to our spot on the beach and then i see aerum come out in her swimsuit(picture below) and my mouth literally almost drops from how good she  looks and she giggles and blushes while the boys tell her to cover up because they don't want other boys looking at their mommy and i bust out laughing with aerum and i grab their swim floats and carried them out to the beach with aerum and puts them on them and lets them splash and swim around and then i go get the water guns and we end up having a fun water gun fight.*

*I head to the bar and get 1 chocolate ice cream cone and 1 vanilla ice cream cone and 2 sundaes and i head back over to our spot while aerum is drying off the boys i hand Ha-Neul the chocolate ice cream since he loves chocolate and hands Joo-Chan the vanilla ice cream since he loves vanilla and hands aerum a sundae and we all eat our yummy ice cream then it starts to get dark so i close the umbrellas and fold up our towels and carries them back to the car and the boys fall asleep in  their car seats and i put our bags and water guns back in the trunk and drives home. after me and aerum eats dinner i put everything away and puts the boys to sleep and i get changed and so does aerum and i call my family and prays to my dad and drifts off to sleep.*