Punches

Ezra POV: Sabine always punches me. When I do something good she hits me when I do something bad she hits me harder. Every time she punches me it leaves a bruise , but she
Doesn't know.

One day when I was training I managed to beat Kanan. When we were done I walk to the ramp to get my water bottle . Then Sabine walk up and punch me again.

"Ow". I said. "Congrats in beating Kanan. She said. I sighed. "Do you always have to hit me". I snapped. I saw her face go into shock as I walk away.

Sabine POV: I wander what's wrong with Ezra I mean I always hit him but I don't do it hard. The only reason I hit I'm is because I like him. Punching is how I Express my feelings to him. I walked into Ezra's and Zeb room. I found his back faced to me. I cleared my throat.

"Ezra". I say. When he turned around I saw his chest. He had a six pack and scars, but then I saw bruises on his chest and arms. "Did you get hurt on one of are missions". I ask. "No....there from you". He said. I was shocked I didn't know I hit him that hard. "Ez I'm so sorry". I said. I ran and flung my arms around him. "It's fine I've been through worse". He said. "What do you mean worse". I ask. "Well I've been stabbed whipped and choked Before". He said. "By who". I said I swear I will walk up to who ever did this to him and remove there vocal chords. "My dad". He said. "Why". "Because I didn't so everything perfectly. Every time I do something wrong he would whip me". He said. "I sorry". I said. "It's ok you didn't know". I sighed. I can't take this anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Ezra POV: I was shocked Sabine was kissing me. SABINE WAS KISSING ME. I can't breathe. What do I do. Kiss her back idiot. I kissed her back rapping my arms around her. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other. "I love you". I said. She smiled and said."I love you too.....but don't expect me to stop punching you I'll do it litter though. "Oh great". I said.