Part 3/3 - Reunion of body and soul

It'd been a few hours since Stevie had left his hotel room and the rest of their dinner just sat on the table all dry, and cold. It broke his heart that she'd ran like that, had not let him spill his heart when he has so many times before, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. How could he have been so stupid? Why did he have to tell her?  Maybe she would still be sitting next to him if that's all he could get.

Lindsey called room service to come pick up everything, hearing them knock on his door as he wanted to quickly get rid of it all. For some reason to sit there and look at her half eaten plate was affecting him tremendously.

On the other side of the door stood Stevie, Lindsey's mouth dropping at the sight of her - he for sure thought she'd be hidden away until their next show!

"Show me," Stevie said with desperation in her voice.

"Show you?" he questioned, not understanding her request.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

He let her step back in to his room as he closed the door behind them, Stevie's hands reaching up to touch his face as he turned to face her. "Show me," Stevie said again with her thumbs grazing his lips.

"What exactly do you want me to show you?" with his hands gripping her wrists.

"I want to know what you do when you think about me. Will you show me?" Stevie looked straight up in to his eyes.

With his heart pumping wildly he backed her up in to a wall pinning her hands to the sides of her body, pressing his body in to hers, breathing heavily. "Am I hearing you correctly?" asked Lindsey with his eyes dilated, no blue showing.

"When I heard you say that you fantasized about me it made me run because you know I'm not that kind of woman to become a homewrecker; the thought of tearing apart your family is beyond my comprehension but I won't deny that the thought of you having me for one night is tempting. You're not alone, Linds, I think about you in bed at night - when I'm lonely and cold, I think about your arms around me and your body on top of mine," all through the shortness of her breath. "I put on a show and pretend that I don't want you but I do, I do every time I look at you."

"Why have you not told me?" tears developing at the brim of his eyes.

"Because I won't be at fault for what happens with your family."

"Then why have you come to me?"

"Because my desire is too much to fight."

Lindsey parted his lips and grabbed her by the chin, placing his mouth roughly atop hers, their tongues moving in circles as they met passionately.  

"Please show me," begged Stevie again as their lips departed, pushing herself away from the wall as they stood with their hands clasped out at the sides of their bodies. "I want to know everything; what you do and what you see, what you say - not one detail left out as you are crying my name!"

"Fvck..." her words bringing a massive hard on, pulling her towards him with his arms around her waist. He kissed her again with fever as they started a tongue war, hands in each others hair.

Stevie reached below to grab him, feeling the bulge in his jeans, a quick intake of breath. "Perform for me," caressing his erection that stuck against his thigh. "Will you fulfill my plea?" listening to him groan at her touch. "You've made me so fvcking horny, Buckingham!" one hand gripping his chin. "Don't you dare back out now after you've told me so much."

"I want to touch and fvck you, Nicks," a hand wrapping around her long blonde mane, tugging back her head. "You have absolutely no idea how bad this has been," with a thrust against her hips as he pushed her back in to the wall. "When I knew I'd be seeing you I had to make sure I'd gotten off before hand otherwise I'd be a complete mess," lips tantalizing hers and biting down.