The end of school

Story created by-
Ichi Zuru

CHAPTER 1
June 5, §§§§

It's finally summer now I can wake up at any time I want and sleep at any time I want. My name is Daku it means "Dark, Night" in english, I live with my Mother Crysta in a forest Close to a town.When summer finishes I will be a 3rd grade high school student .My life was pretty messed up when I was a 2nd year, Drama everywhere, boy/girl fights, bullies in every corner and even more distractions ect...

And I'm so glad all of that year is over because boys used to bully me alot for being such a "nerd" in other words "smart" Annnnd they also still call me DORY
______________Anyways________________
Today was a very long day I came from school tired but happy because of course summer just started.I enter my house, gp into my bedroom,and throw my self dramaticaly in my blue,soft bed. -1 MINUTE AFTER LATER- "Daku sweetie can you please come to the kitchen, I have a favor to ask you!" My mom calls for me.
"Yes mom I'll be there in a second!" The truth I'am so tierd the only thing I want to do is sleep right now.I punch my bed and walk into the kitchen where my mom awaits for me.I ask "Yes mom, you need me for something?"

"Yes,"she answers with a smirky face and pulls out a peace of paper out of one of her pant pockets.
"Guess what this is Daku?"She asks
And I knew that from that look and that peace of paper it only meant one thing... "Grocery store list."Mom answers her own question with that smirky face again."No mom do we really need food to survive this summer?"I ask knowing the answer, and she answers "Yes ofcourse...now take this list and go buy them for me okay."She gave me twenty dollars and five cents from her purse.

"Dont come home too late okay Daku."She added. While I was opening the front door to get out I mutter "I wont, I'll be here on time."And close the front door.
My mom looks just like me except she is a women brown medium hair,Blue eyes she is always Wearing mom clothes.

Anyways,
*Stare* *Stare* While walking I open the paper and read. 1.Eggs 2.Milk 3.Cheese, "Sweet mother of trees is she gonna do some of her delicious pie?!"I shout ,Because I just love my mom's pie its so delicious.Even though they make me fall asleep so often that I forget 25% of what happenes in that day. That's why most of my Classmates call me Dory.

But it dosn't really matter because I know nothing intresting will ever happen to me.That's why in school they used to always call me Dory,but its fine with me. They Dum, her pie is delish.

Anyways,
Walking through the forest right now, and every year scince I was 5 really made me think...why do we live so deep in this forest?And thats why I will ask my mother later.

-2 minutes later, I arrived to the grocery store- The bullies at my school are all cornered up at the back of the grocery store which is very weird ,because they dont live any closer to the forest in the town or grocery store.They are four bullies their names are Rick,Ken,Toby,and Max. They bully me at school but scince summer just started,I dont think they will waste their time on me.

They really look like Idiots Ken and Toby are both brothers,and all I know is that they used to fight alot but when they met Max they stoped and now they are in his group.Those blondys now stick together. Max and Rick are both childhood friends so they are together most of the time hangin out.Lets just say you don't want to mess with because they have a group of fangirls that will knock you out if you fight with them.Rick is always wearing his black leather jacket and blue Jeans ,while Max only wears a sweater and boy shorts and both of them have brown hair.

Hey! Dont misunderstand me I just think what I see.

Anyways, They were all cornered up talking ,but something feels off ,Rick turned around to face me far away and gave me a SHARP look.

I went in the store, So the only things I need are "Milk,cheese,and eggs."I whisper to myself.
Okay so just grab themmm ,pay themmm,and leave. -walks to the forest in back of the store- Something is giving me the Chillls, Max and his group are still on the back of the store but Max Isn't with them.

One of them ,Rick calls my name in a very creepy, voice"Daku."I stare at them and noticed that only Max Isn't with the group,again. Another creepy voice is then heard behind me "Daku I found you."I turn around and see Max. Before I could fully turn around,Max pushes me to the ground. Both Ken and Toby quickly grab my arms,while Rick and Max just stare at me with a smirky face. WHAAAATTT!!!? What is wrong with them ,I haven't done anything wrong. Ima ask.

"What did I do wrong?What do you you want?!"
"Everything Dory you did everything wrong..YOU RUINED MY REPUTATION and now you are going to pay for what you've done."Max Shouts with anger.
Max kicked my stomach and put me on my knees.
"Augh!"
"Now how does it feel to be on your knees? NOW BEG,BEG FOR YOUR WORTHLESS BODY OR I'LL DESTROY IT."
He looks very mad.I don't have time,and What did I even do wrong? The rest of the group is just laughing and staring at me especially Rick he dosn't stop staring. My stomach really hurt but I'am confused. I look up to see Max. "I dont remember...but I wouldn't put you on your knees for no good reason,"And with so much confidence I shout,"SO HIT ME ALL YOU WANT BECAUSE I WONT BEG FOR MY WORTHLESS BODY!"

Max went mad, Toby and Ken just stared at me, Rick look surprised.
"YOU ASKED FOR IT,SO YOU'LL GET IT!" Rick and Max started kicking me while Toby and Ken where holding my arms tight...I couldn't hold it anymore they kick me,and kick me and kick me until my Green shirt torns appart,only leaving the bottom of my body naked and with bruises.

-Seconds later they all left except Rick- I can't move ,Why did Rick stay? Rick nealed down ,and to my ear "Daku you can always ask me for help .....Cause you know......I love you Daku."He whispers in my ear and leaves.I'am surprised.I don't have the streight to talk. "I just want to sleep." I whisper. I'm almost half asl-asleep. I see a white figure above me... it hugs me....and dissapears, but somehow I feel something inside of me.... A new soul.....