18

December 14th 2014 - 7:45 pm

"Let's do something fun!" Cara enters the room.

Mitch, Lauren, Auston and I look up at her.

"No i'm good" I said as Auston put his arm around me.

"Come on let's do something fun, I just heard on the radio that the snow storm may be over and that we will be free from this school!" Cara said that got my attention.

"You mean that today may be our last day here" Mitch repeated what Cara just said as she nods her head.

"That's sad" Lauren says as I agreed with her.

"Yeah so let's do something that we could remember from this experience" Cara says.

"Well let's look around the school and see what we could do" Auston suggested.

"Okay Sofia you are with me!" Cara quickly grabs my arm and drags me out the room.

We tell the others what is happening.

Cara and I ended up going into the costume closet and looking at all the costumes.

"I have an idea!" I said.

"What about we put on the costumes and head over to the dance studio and just dance along to songs"

"Perfect!" Cara said as she got her phone out.

She texted the others to meet at the costume closet.

Minutes later we are joined by everyone.

"Okay so find a costume, put it on and meet us in the dance studio" Cara says as everyone jut finds a costume.

Cara and I decided to find each others costumes.

We met up and exchanged costumes.

"Out of all the things you could find for me this is the one you ended up with" Cara shows me what I chose for her.

"Well you totally slay this costume" I said to her as I put my costume on.

"I look like I just came out from the Mean Girls movie" I said as I showed Cara my outfit.

"Which I why I chose it" Cara says as we both went to meet the others at the dance studio.

We entered and saw everyone wearing something costumes.

Jeff was dressed as a bride which I thought was hilarious.

William was dressed as an astronaut.

Lauren was dressed as a cowgirl.

Mitch was dressed as Elsa from Frozen which I could totally say he rocked it.

Jacob was dressed as a bear.

And Auston was dressed as a policeman which I thought was really attractive.

"Here let's make a video" William pulls out his phone.

He puts on some music and starts recording everyone dancing along to the music.

This is something i'll never forget.