Do humans feel alive anymore.

Does anyone ever feel alive?

Does anyone truly ever feel alive, my anatomy functioning as if normal, my brain still overflowing with ideas and thoughts of intellectual emotions.

I'm restless within my human body, I always am trying too knowledge. I am always trying to observe others always deducing them, they hate me for it. They hate that I know what there thinking just from gazing at there peculiar clothing's.
All my friends are very aggressive towards the diligent peculiarities of a intellectual mind, they don't like it when I know that they are disconcerted and coming apart inside, there inside almost tearing them yearning for someone to come and save them from the thoughts overwhelming there clouded perturbed brains.

My family will make fun of me telling me how my mind isn't intelligent and that it is inanimate. How I cannot comprehend multitudinous things in this world because I am simply, 'stupid.'

They simply pressurise my emotions trying to tamper them and discourage me.

My mind is always a blur these days always trying to educate itself and disarranging itself in many thoughts. Confusion clouding up hard drive when two options of a subject appear inside my mind.

Why are humans cruel and sympathetic towards the tender touch of a humans words of sorrowful means. Humans are influenced by the inconsiderable of words. Humans are dreadfully dull indeed.

Yet I see myself so attached to them, smiling and laughing. Greeting them with a cheerful smile when I know they despise of me. Utterly daring until the end of the life.