Exploring a secret cave on Tracy island

They slowly climb up the steep rocky cliff. "Nya we should try and go faster, what if the boys and Kayo come out to the beach and see us climbing up the cliff?" Gordon announces worriedly.

"Okay, Gordon think about this one we have to do this slowly so we don't miss the rock and fall to our DEATH! Two what are they going to do, Scott undoubtedly won't let anyone even Kayo climb up after us the worst he could do is tell at us to get down. Scott yelling is as intimidating as a mouse is to a cat".

"FAB". The ground gets further and further away and the cave gets closer. They freeze as they hear the sound of the footsteps and the voice of  Virgil singing. Soon after silence, a big sigh then laughter. They arrive at the cave. Darkness, A bright light shies through the darkness. Gordon shines the torch around the cave.

"Hows your eye Nya?"

"Its as good as a black eye can be. Its definitely worth it as Kayo as bright pink haircuts hairlious get it." Gordon continues shining the torch around the cave looking high and low. Searching for something that doesn't look right. He shines the light up onto the ceiling the look up to find a very faded family tree. You cannot work out anything that is written on their. At the roots of the tree their is Morse code  which say "Nya to find your family go to Grandma Tracy, get your file out of Jeff's desk and let Grandma Tracy show you your past." Nya stares at the ceiling. She looks to from the Morse code to the tree and back and forth several more times. Fear, doubt, sadness, and anger wash over her face. Her hands reach up towards her locket. She let's out a enormous scream

"AAAAAAAHHHH. Gordon let me get this straight. We go through all this trouble to climb up this cliff. Endangering our own lifes, the boys and Kayo finding out we broke into your DAD'S DESK. I repeat YOUR DAD'S DESK! Just to find out that we could have asked Grandma Tracy and that their is a secret file on me hidden in your dad's desk!"

"Yep that sums it up."

"Okay well their is literally no way were going back down the way we came up. It's to risky." They both look for another way out. Gordon finds a tunnel with light shining through so the walk into it and after a couple of minutes it come to a dead end. The light that the saw was from a torch shining on a mirror. They walk back out and decide to climb down the cliff as they can't find any other way out. As they are climbing down Alan runs by and sees them.

"Guys stay their I'll go get the others they get you down." Alan runs back towards the house and the Gordon and Nya ignore him and continue to climb down.

"STOP" shouts Scott from the beach below. Nya and Gordon pause for a moment then proceed to climb back up towards the cave.
"Let's stay up here for as long as we can".

"GORDON IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN YOU ARE BANNED FROM RESCUING FOR 3WEEKS."

"Sorry Nya I have to go down"

"That's cool. I get it." Gordon slowly climbs down one he is on the ground

"Look I can hang upside down like a monkey" Nya exclaims while only using her feet to keep her from falling.

Gordon gives out a loud chuckle and shuts up as soon as Kayo glares at him. Nya starts climbing back down as soon as she gets back on the sand Virgil and Scott rushes over to make sure she's finds and proceeds to ask a lot if questions without giving her time to answer. Scott grabs her and puts her over her shoulder and walks back towards the house.

"Put me down you big oaf" Nya hollers.

"Nope" Scott replies and continues walking towards the house with Nya on his shoulder.