Prologue

Yoa-Chan
AkariNamikaze
--
Her blue hair flew with the wind, like cerulean wave. Her placid expression seeming spurious. The piece of metal sown onto a piece of white fabric, the symbol of the Village hidden in the Storms etched onto it. Her name; Kuroyuki Yuna.

His eyes glinted like grey metal in the moonlight. The light rays of moonlight hitting his dark brown hair, making him seem older than he really was. A piece of cold metal sown into the fabric of his shirt, seeming to glow in the moonlight. His name; Arashi Takoto.

Standing next to each other, looking down on the people below them. They should of been afraid, in the Amidst of an ambush, but they never showed it. The people who ambushed them?

Konoha shinobi.

Konohagakure and Aragakure had never been on the best of terms, but it had gotten worse with each passing day. They were at each other's throats.

So, there they were. Surrounded by shinobi who wanted them as hostages, but they didn't panic. They had to reason too.

They were the arashi no mizu.

Suddenly, the shinobi were making way for someone, a split in their defense. Yuna and Takoto prepared to fight or run. The shinobi came into view.

The spiky blonde hair sticking out in all directions. The cool cobalt eyes that stared into her soul. The whisker-like marks-three on each side of his face. The bright orange, standing out greatly from the Black of his jumpsuit.

Uzumaki Naruto.

----

Do you like this? I think I did a good job with it.