Chapter 1

She walked around the town, smiling at the people who passed by. She was on her last mission before that happened. Her cerulean hair was tied down in multiple different places. Her sword, Mizunoken, strapped onto her back, scaring away any dangers.

She almost walked past a store. Key word; Almost. What caught her eye was a book. It was a pale green color with the inside being a pale whiteish peach color. It had the kanji for The tale of the Gutsy Shinobi on it. I rememebered the author,  Jiraiya the Taod sage.

---

It clouded her mind- like a heavy blanket. Her thoughts were on one particular memory from two years ago. When she swore her allegiance to Aragakure.

A man stood in front of her, dressed almost completely in black, save for the scarf around his neck— which was a gray-white color— and the Kage hat on his head. He was tall and slightly tanned. "Do you swear to never speak the secrets of our village, even underneath the cruelest torture techniques, Kuroyuki Yuna? Even if the result should be death? Will you swear your allegiance to Aragakure no Sato?" He said, in a gruff, heavy voice. "Yes...Arashi-Sama..." She muttered, her short blue hair being blow around by the winds. She had spoken to the Arakage, the leader of Aragakure. He was also Takoto's grandfather. She left her bonds completely behind that day. Or so she thought.

Yuna opened her eyes, the mind cloud gone. Her forest green eyes met chocolate brown ones. The person jumped back, clearly surprised that she could even move. Yuna analyzed the person in front of her. He had dark blue hair that framed his face almost perfectly. He also had a tattoo on the right side of his face. A red tattoo. If it was a birthmark or something he had gotten— Yuna didn't know. He looked her age, but was much taller than her.

The person then decided to talk, "You are Kuroyuki Yuna, correct?" They asked. Yuna didn't answer. They spoke again. "I am Jellal. And you remind me of someone I once knew." Yuna perked up, she was always trained once she got to her new village to get as much information as possible. "They jumped off a cliff. Everyone has assumed she died. Even Naruto-San. She was his best friend." They said, sighing. "You're different from her though, you have a tattoo like me." Yuna knew who he was talking about. Aoi-Kami Sora-Senju. Her old name. Her old identity.

She decided to speak. "W...When is your birthday...?" She asked quietly. He looked shocked as she spoke, and answered her, "October 10th." The same date of her own birthday. Yuna thought back to the people she knew who shared her birthday. Only two crossed her mind— Uzumaki Naruto and her brother. The person in front of her was certainly not Naruto.

She thought back to her memories of her brother, not Mangetsu or Suigetsu, but her full-blood brother. He had a slightly darker shade of blue hair than her own. He also had a tattoo. In the same pattern as Jellal's one. The same color as well. She knew she had to ask, she needed the truth. "D...Do you have a sister...?" She asked very quietly, like she was whispering in a dark, dangerous cave. "...I remember one..." He said, his eyes clouding for a fraction of a second, before going back to normal. "All I really remember about her was that she had blue hair—like me— and a red tattoo on her face." Yuna's eyes widened.

However, before she could say another word, someone new spoke. "Jellal-San, its Dragneel-San's turn next...Did you get her to talk...?" They said, their voice feminine. "Not really..." Jellal said, walking out. The person followed him, closing the door.

Yuna had no clue what would happen next.

---

Sorry about it being so short. I was just trying to get a chapter out.