Chapter 2

She took out the book she bought, walking down a long dirt path. She opened the book to its first page. The first words she saw were; Dedicated to my amazing student; Namikaze Minato, His wife; Namikaze-Uzumaki Kushina and my sensei; Hurizen Sarutobi. She flipped to the next page, the first words on it being; It all began with a single shinobi.

---

She didn't know why, or how; But she broke. She never told them the secrets of Aragakure, but they broke her. She wouldn't eat. She wouldn't drink. She wouldn't talk. She wouldn't listen. She wouldn't move. Her forest green eyes; Now a light grey. Her pale, already scarred skin; Bruised, bloody and broken. They didn't just break her physically, but mentally also.

That is; Until they sent two particular kunoichis' in. One had black hair that went an inch or two below her shoulders, and bangs that mostly covered her forehead and one at each side of her face that framed it perfectly. Her white eyes bore no pupil, having a small tint of lavender present in the iris. Her skin was pale, weird in contrast to that of Uzumaki Naruto. She wore a black-colored Konohagakure headband around her neck. Hyūga Hinata.

The second one was somewhat smaller than Hinata. She also had black hair, though it was shorter, just barely touching her shoulders. Her hair was also not as straight as Hinata's, slightly curled. Her eyes were a warm dark-chocolate brown colour, the pupil almost invisible. Her skin was also pale, the same shade as Hinata's skin tone. She bore a necklace with the Konohagakure symbol on it; Something that had previously belonged to Senju Aoi. Adokenai Amai.

Hinata's eyes sparked a bit as she saw Yuna, recognising her from some place, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Yuna owned several features similar to those of the supposedly deceased Rouge Senju. Her light blue hair was around the same length of Aoi's hair when she was in the academy. From previous pictures taken of Yuna, she had the same eyes as the former konoha kunoichi. Her facial structure, despite now being littered with cuts and old scars, was relatively the same, some differences were present though. The major difference between the two was the tattoo donning the left side of Yuna's face. It's distinct darker color from the rest of her face made it stand out greatly.

Amai took one look at Yuna, she took in all of her features. Her chocolate brown eyes watered, as she covered her mouth with her hands. Amai had to restrain herself from hugging Yuna. Amai recognised her from her early memories.

Kuroyuki Yuna was Senju Aoi.