1: Brooke's Dream

This is my very first time writing a short story and publishing it. I'm excited and nervous!! So read and comment and tell me what you think. Constructive criticism is welcomed, but rude and nasty comments will be deleted.

Enjoy!!!

When my parents found out that I got accepted into USC (University of South California), they were devastated and adamant about me not attending. Inside my mind, I was thrilled because I was finally going to break free and explore the world for myself in a totally different city away from my family. Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful childhood filled with great memories and my parents gave me whatever I wanted, but I wanted freedom. Being the only girl out of four boys, and I was the baby, my family treated me like a porcelain doll. I couldn't hang out all night with friends or attend sleepovers, I couldn't have a boyfriend because my brothers would scare them off, and to top it off- I was still a virgin.

Two weeks after I received my acceptance letter, my parents were still rambling and crying about me going away but I was determined to go. I went so far as to ignore them and talk to them when it was absolutely necessary. Fed up with my behavior and attitude, my parents broke down and they were allowing me to attend USC. I can still hear my fathers voice now, "Brooke, we love you and we want you to be happy." I was beyond thrilled and he allowed me to go out with my friend Hailey. Maroon 5 was performing at this nightclub in town, so I called Hailey to meet me there. Knowing I had killer curves that I was secretly admiring, I wore a nude skater dress. The dress had a plunging neckline that accentuated my round breast which displayed more cleavage than intended, and it stopped mid-thigh. I paired the dress with some gold strap up stilettos and gold accessories. Because I'm mixed, my father is Italian and my mother is Mexican and African American, my long black hair was natural wavy so I curled the tips to give it some extra body.

Entering the club, I was instantly drawn to the loud music and flashing disco lights. I spotted Hailey at a booth near the bar with an entourage surrounding her. She screamed and ran to give me a hug, grabbing onto my arm we made our way towards the booth. She introduced me to the people seated, two girls who I recognized from and school and three guys who looked to be juniors in college. Out of my peripheral vision, I say the guy named Mason staring at me. I didn't have time to focus on him because the waiter arrived started taking drink orders. Since I was new to this, Hailey told the guys to order us some shots and martinis. Six shots and two apple martinis later, Mason and I was dancing and flirting with each other. Rubbing my round booty against his crotch, I could feel his cock. Mason whispered, "Lets get out of here and enjoy a nightcap" and I lifted my honey hazels eyes to him and said yes. I don't know what got into me but I was feeling hot and bothered and my core my clenching painfully, blame it on the alcohol or the fact that I'm experiencing life but I was more than willing.

Once inside his condo, Mason pushed me against the door started kissing my neck. "I want you so bad baby, this fucking dress was torture to my cock all night" Mason growled in my ear and it was like fire was igniting within me and I started kissing him back, hard and fast. My hands were roaming his body and I discovered he had a god-like body underneath his clothing. He was exceptionally built, I mean a killer 8 pack with broad shoulders and a thin waistline, his ocean blue eyes and blonde hair was to die for, his luscious pink lips was every girls dream, and those thick hands that grab my ass was amazing. Damn how did I become so lucky in one night is what I kept repeating over and over in my head. Moving away from the door and into his bedroom, Mason pulled my dress over my head and stood back to admire my body. I wore a black laced thong and no bra. Mason hissed under his breath and walked towards me. He kissed up my neck and my ear whispering, "Damn I love your thick thighs and round ass Brooke."

Lowering my thong, Mason squatted between my legs and traced the outline of my pulsing core and slowly started stroking the inside. The feeling was so new and overwhelming that I was grinding into his fingers and soon I was lost in the euphoric sense of freedom and pleasure. Picking me up and moving towards the bed, Mason place me in the middle and he crawled up the bed to nestle in between my legs. Looking in my eyes, he began squeezing my breast and running his warm mouth over my nipples and I arched off the bed. Lust erupted in my body and I was craving his touch, I begged him to take me. A loud moan escaped me when I felt his hand on my heated core and I opened my legs further. I was moving and grinding trying to get some contact with his cock. Mason stood to take off his clothes and my eyes landed on his impressive hard cock and I let out a shriek. He was truly gifted in that department; his cock is thick as a baseball bat and long as one too.

Leaning over my body, I felt him at my entrance running his cock along the slit and I hissed when he nudged the tip in. In one quick thrust, he was fully inside me and I screamed as my virginity was ripped open. "Shit baby, you're so damn tight" he said and stilled to let me adjust to his cock. Pain coursed through my body and soon pleasure was taking over, I tilted my hips to let him know that I was ready. Lowering his face to the crook of my neck, Mason began moving inside me. "Baby please move faster and claim my body as yours" I said while kissing him and grabbing his toned ass. Mason picked up the speed and slammed into me creating a unique and perfect rhythm. My orgasm building and bit down on his neck to control my screams and moans. "Cum on my cock baby" he whispered and I clenched around his cock as he was filling me with his cum.

After a few minutes, Mason rolled off me as we both were trying to catch our breath. "That pussy was so good and round two will be on my face baby." Mason said while kissing my neck and I turned to him smiling and said, "You are insatiable."

All too soon I was jolted out of my sleep by my annoying cellphone with sweat dripping down my face and cum running down the inside of my thighs. Sitting in the middle of my bed at midnight, I realized I had a fucking wet dream.

THE END!!!!

O...M...G!!!!!! I can't believe I just wrote a freaking short story (one-shot)..