10: Epilogue

Epilogue

"It's a girl" the nurse informed me and I was crying. Baylee Marie Matthews was born on February 1st and weighed a whopping 9lbs! "You did good baby, thank you" Jackson whispered in my ear as he wiped the sweat from my forehead. I kissed his lips and held my daughter for two minutes before Jackson was pulling her from my arms. I was beyond sleepy and I didn't even hear our family enter the room. I woke an hour later because the nurse was here to show me how to breast feed. Once she was full, I admired her cute little nose, toes, black curly hair and lips. She moved in my arms and I looked in her eyes to discover they were green like her father.

After finding out I was pregnant, Jackson was ecstatic and came to visit every weekend and made sure to be present at every doctor's appointment. He was so overprotective of me and the baby that he made me quick work saying he was going to take care of me. True to his word, every month Jackson paid my bills and left me a hefty stipend of $4000 in my bank account. I said that was too much money every month since I didn't pay bills, but he didn't care. The girls and I had many shopping trips and dinner dates. He put in for a transfer to the Atlanta office and he had to wait six months, but he bought a house and was getting everything situated so we could be a family. Finding out I was pregnant in college; my dad was pissed but my mom was over the moon. My mom, Jackson's mom, Kate and Mariah went shopping crazy when they found out it was girl.

With Baylee being so young, I changed my career plans. There was no way I would be able to be away from her while I go to medical school, so I decided to go to grad school and become a physician's assistant. Jackson was supportive of my decision because we would be living with him in Atlanta and I could attend Emory University.

I was a bundle of nerves and couldn't hear anything but the blood pumping through my brain. Looking around at the crowd, thousands of people filled the convention center. Dean Pollins called my name "Brooke Gonzalez- Summa Cum Laude" and I walked across the stage to receive my degree. I heard my family yelling and my brothers acting crazy but my eyes were locked on Jackson and our one-year old daughter Baylee. She was in her father's arms clapping and I had to smile to keep from crying. I became a mother my senior year in college and I worked hard to complete my degree for us. The dean hugged me and I walked off stage to have my picture taken.

Looking through the sea of people, I spotted my best friend with her family. We hugged and took pictures "I'll see you tonight at our graduation dinner" we laughed and I walked off. I felt a strong pair of arms pick me up and I knew they belonged to Jackson, he threw me over his shoulder and marched through the crowd. We stopped I front my parents and everyone had congratulated me and kissed my cheeks. My dad was holding Baylee and he had tears in his eyes. I walked over to him and hugged him tight.

At the graduation dinner, my father made a toast to me that had everyone in the room crying. "Brooke, as I look at you I can't help but reflect on the girl you once were and the woman you have become. Giving me and your brothers a heart attack every time you wanted to date. You became daddy's girl when you were born but you will always be our princess. You are an amazing daughter, mother and future wife. I love you" and just as my father was wrapping up his speech, Jackson was down on one knee proposing. I was crying so much that I didn't hear his speech but I yelled yes and he picked up and spun me around. Baylee was giving her uncles and grandads a run for their money because she was running all over the place and they were trying to protect her from falling. She would laugh and run off. The rest of the night was spent dancing, laughing, and making memories with friends and family.

5 years later

I had just sat down to have a bite to eat when medical interim Daily walked "Nurse Brooke, patient in Room 4006 is asking for you" she said and I nodded my head. Today was a busy day, everyone was going into labor and I was moving around the hospital like a mad. Rubbing my aching back and wrapping up my food, I made my way to the room. Opening the door, I was surprised to see my best friend and her husband there "Hey Kate, Hey Chris," I greeted "Help Brooke, she needs medicine NOW" Chris shouted and Kate was looking like she could murder anyone that got near her. Kate was expecting their first baby and was due any day now, the sex would be revealed during delivery. "That stupid bitch of a medical student didn't want to give me medicine because she's not authorized" Kate said and I rubbed her belly to calm her down. Looking over her chart and checking her vitals, I gave Kate some medicine through her IV so she relaxes a little. "You look like you're ready to pop Brooke" Chris commented and I shook my head "Oh no, I have one more month before this little guy makes his appearance." I laughed. Kissing my best friend's forehead, I made my way back to my lunch.

Life turned out better than expected, I have a loving husband and adorable little girl. Jackson was the CEO of the Atlanta field office and I was Head Physician Assistant to all the Obstetrician/Gynecologists at Atlanta General Hospital. Baylee's 6th birthday was coming up and we were getting everything prepared for her princess themed party. Jackson, my brothers, and his brothers went all out for this party: rented out a historic castle in the city, hired all the Disney princess characters, hired gourmet chefs to prepare a four-course feast, five-tier cake, photographers, and had a long list of activities for the girls. Christmastime at our house could only be described as a circus. My family and Jackson's family showered her in gifts and she loved it. Last year, she had over 100 gifts, not including what I got her.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone rung "Hello" I answered and Baylee's sweet voice filled the phone "Hi mommy, we're outside" she replied. I scrambled to my feet when I realize it was time for me to go. Today I start my maternity leave vacation, so I made my way to my office and collected my things. Since I was so close to my due date, Jackson wanted me to relax and take it easy. So, I stopped working overtime and he picked me up from work every day. He was a wonderful father and husband. He cooked, cleaned, and massaged my feet every night. Baylee adored her father and he loved her to pieces. I believed she liked him better than she did me. He didn't discipline her often and that made me the bad person because I did.

Today was the day of the party and Baylee's birthday. I've been crying all morning; my baby was becoming a big girl and I wanted her to stay little forever. I woke up early and made her favorite breakfast: Banana Foster's French Toast, bacon, eggs, and fresh fruit. After breakfast, Kate and Mariah took Baylee to get dolled up for the party. Since I was two days past my due date, Jackson put me on couch duty and I was forced to take care of Kate's adorable newborn, Baby Phillip. The baby was sleeping and I used that time to get ready for the party, I was dressing up as Princess Tiana. I wore a long light green dress that hugged my protruding stomach and my round butt, matching tiara, gloves and my hair was in big curls.

The castle was decorated beautifully, like the castle at Disney World and all the little children in attendance were gorgeous. My mother and father were dressed like fairy godparents, Kate was dressed as Rapunzel, Mariah was Cinderella, my brothers and Jackson brothers were dressed as the Seven Dwarfs. Everything was magnificent and tears filled my eyes. "Hey Princess" my dad said and I turned to face him and kissed his cheek. Over the years, our relationship grew stronger than it has ever been. The photographer took our pic and my dad said, "Let's go, the princess is arriving." We walked out and everyone in the castle was gathered around the red carpet waiting for the birthday girl to arrive. A limo arrived and the driver opened the door, Jackson exited the vehicle and he looked scrumptious. He held his arm out for Baylee and when my baby got out of the car, the crowd went wild with cheers and flashes of the camera. Baylee looked phenomenal, her and Jackson was dressed as Beauty and the Beast. I walked over to my family and gave them a kiss. Baylee walked to her friends and the party began.

Hours later after dancing, playing games, eating delicious food and singing happy birthday, Baylee was sleeping in her father's arm. Walking into the house, he carried Baylee to her room to get ready for bed. I made my way to our bathroom and showered. Getting out of the shower, I dressed in white lace lingerie. When Jackson walked in our room, I was in the middle of the bed on knees and elbows with a pillow to support my stomach. "Sweet Jesus" he mumbled and made his way over to me and smacked my ass cheeks. That contact made the juices drip from my pussy and Jackson growled. Kissing my ass cheeks and running his tongue against my pussy, he removed my thongs and removed his pants.

The sound of the zipper made a shiver and Jackson thrusted into. The contact was sensational and moaned loudly. My orgasm was instant and I was chasing another one as he pounded into me. I massaged his balls and Jackson was ready to cum because I felt his dick twitch and his body stiffen. "Cum on my face" I moaned and Jackson withdrew leaving my pussy empty and stood in front of me. I sight of his slippery, throbbing dick made me climax just as streams of cum landed on my face. Licking my lips while climbing off the bed, my water broke. "Fuck" we both said and unison. Jackson quickly put his pants back on and removed my lingerie and placed a dress over my head. He gathered our things and took them to the car. Baylee was in the backseat sleep when Jackson phoned everyone and told them I was going into labor.

Four hours later, Elijah Jackson Matthews was born and weighed 8lbs and 13oz. He was born on his sister's birthday. Two adorable children and a wonderful husband, my life was complete!!

*THE END*