I'm going through what?!

I can finally write this book! I noticed that there aren't many Rogue x Reader Mating Seasons so I thought I would write one.

Today you had been feeling absolutely awful. You wanted to have a fresh start as Spring rolled in but now it just seems like everything's gone to hell. Boredom was also an issue as you were feeling sick so you couldn't do much ,so you just decided to sit by the bar where your best friend Yukino worked.

You watched as water droplets ran down your cold beverage, going slowly then really fast and then zigzagging all the way to the bottom. Finding entertainment in this you started writing random names on the glass.

Yukino

Sting

Natsu

Erza

Rogue..

You slammed your head onto the bar counter quiet hard making everyone look at you for a moment. Worried, Yukino put down the glass she was drying and approached you. "Excuse me, y/n-chan, but are you feeling alright?" "I feel like I'm dying of boredom that I think its literally made me sick." you replied back ,head still on the counter.

"Well, I will be free in about 20 minutes. Would you like to go do something together?" she politely asked. " Actually I do have a favor to ask. Can you please come with me to the fairy tail guild? I miss Natsu already." you said as you finally lifted your head from the tabled.

"No problem...may I asked y/n, but what is the relationship between you and Natsu-san? You seem close." you sighed , and leaned back in your chair then crossed your arms. " Well... as you might have guessed by my surname, he's my brother, little brother, although sometimes he forgets which one of us is older. I...used to have an older brother. Him and I were very close but Natsu doesn't know so please don't tell him."

"Don't worry y/n-chan." "Thanks" you smiled to her and looked at the guild clock just next to the bar. 'Only 10 minutes'  For the rest of the 10 minutes you and Yukino just talked about all the fun you guys used to have going camping during Summer Break when you were still in school.

10 Minutes later.

"And do you remember when you set fire to Tyler Warne's Tent and her hair caught alight?" Yukino asked you, already laughing so much that tears were coming out of her and your eyes. "Man, that was fun! She was a total hobo and deserved it! Seeing as she stole ALL my candy! I had 224 chocolate bars in total! How can one person eat so much!?" you replied as you both continued laughing.

"Ah,I miss the good times." she said smiling and then checked her watch. " My shift has ended. Would you like to leave now?" " Yeah, and there's something I've been wanting to try." after you both gathered your things, you dragged Yukino out the guild. " Close your eyes." you instructed as you grabbed her hands. An orange light flashed around you two as you teleported to the Fairy Tail Guild.

At the FT Guild-

You both successfully teleported into the guild, shocking some people but somehow you got motion sick and as soon as you arrived you immediately fell down with nausea turning blue. "You're motion sick even when you teleport?!" you swiftly shook your head , hands still covering your mouth. Yukino sweat dropped.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!" you heard. You tried to get up but still being motion sick you took a few steps and fell down again. " Y/N!!!!!!!" You heard again as an eager Natsu came super speeding to you and tackled you hard, making you roll a few times. " Y/N!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU" you tried to push him off "Arggggh...Natsu...get off...of...me. I'm still...motion sick." your hands flew back to your mouth again, feeling your stomach lurch.