Love is addictive for the Shadows.

Yo  guys, I'm back! I am very heavy in exams but today i ditched studying to write a chapter. P.S. the lemon will only be a few more chapters away for all the dirty minded readers out there~
Edited 16/01/2018
~

Its been a few hours since the train departed. Ever since you've hit the countryside your head has been gazing onto the horizon, lost in thought, listening to the wheels turn round. Even though you were sure the trip will go off without a hitch,  you felt a bit uneasy. You lay your head on your hand. 'I'm just being a pessimist' is what you brush it off as.

"Is she always this lost in thought?" Sting whispered to Yukino. "Well, lately...yeah."

"I'm right here, you know." you butted in, silencing them. "We're just a bit worried y/n. Chill. No need for the glare."

You rubbed your tired eyes and breathed a sigh but then a slightly mischievous smile graced your lips. "You know... there's an all you can eat buffet two train carts up." you pointed in it's direction.

"SWEET!" Sting leapt up, his hands thrown in the air and started walking there, but then he stopped and re-traced his steps back to you and eyed you carefully. "If there was a buffet I know for a fact that you would have been there already!" oh, damn...he's right. "I'm not very hungry. I'll eat later." Even though I'm starving as hell.

He shrugged "Suit yourself. More for me then!" He sped off towards the buffet.

"Sting-sama, please wait for me! We don't need more paper work for destruction of property!" Yukino picked up  her bag and chased after him, knowing his habits, its probably for the best.

You turned your head back to the countryside view but a noise caught your attention. Rogue who was completely unnoticed until now, shut his book he was reading violently. "I'm going to get some fresh air." You watched him leave without even an answer from you.

You sighed for about the 100th time today and face palmed "Why didn't I say something!?" Yukino trotted in, panting, leaning against the door frame. " Umm, hey y/n-chan. You should really come get some food before Sting eats it all." She pointed in the foods diresction. "Its delicious!" she smiled brightly and took a look around.

"Where's Rogue-sama?"

" Getting some ' fresh air' ." you quoted mockingly.

"Aww, y/n! Why didn't you talk to him!? You're always missing your chance."

"It's because I don't understand." She tilted her head. " You know what will happen if I go after him...and that's why I'm hesitating. One moment I'm trying to get him to let down his walls and the next I'm afraid what will happen..."

She walked over to you and gave you a big hug. "You can't have the best of both worlds. You're going to have to choose." she commented, still hugging you and you groaned in protest.

"Yeah but something feels different and the way Gajeel explained it to me sounded as if all dragon slayers would attack me on sight."

"Well, Gajeel-san is Gajeel-san so he's likey to attack people but I can definitely tell that Rogue-sama is holding back from you. I'm not sure about Sting-sams, though. Maybe it's too early?"

"No...in fact it should be ending in a few days. The only differences is that Rogue ignores me and Sting become super friendly."  You chucked at yourself. "I should learn to hold my tongue when I talk to him. He makes me babble and talk about stuff he really doesn't need to know."

"Well I can tell you one thing I know. You're 19 and have barely done anything in your life! Take a risk! I know you like Rogue. Stop denying it!" she got up and tugged on your hand "Come on! Get up."