Present, Past & Future-part 1

This was the time I have been waiting for. Marius, of the lycans have finally been killed by the name of Howard & Semira, of the vampires have finally met her end at the hands of her own niece who goes by the name of Selina. Both are incredibly interesting foes that I wish to wipe from existence but in order for my plans to come to fruition I must first confront them so I can test my own abilities by putting my own life on the line. I have seen much of the past & present flowing within my mind as I slumber within this Dark Coven. It is time for me to show everyone the true meaning of fear & darkness. My name is Tyrant & I am what every Demigod, Demigoddess, Lycan & Vampire should fear of because what I am. Their is no one who can match my strength, speed or power. I now crave an empire of darkness because I am a Vampire/Demidevil with the powers to possess anyone that I seek my teeth into that I see worth of being my pawn, Tyrant, tells himself as he unfolds his large devilish wings & reveal his glowing red eyes in the dark. We can stop now if you feel like your heart is about to bust, Natalie, tells me as we make love in a private area within the Nordic Coven. I can handle your sexiness, I tell Natalie, before me & her start tongue kissing as I rub my hands all over her wet pale skin body that I lay against a nearby wall. Why can't you stay here with me & Nikolis, Natalie, asks me. It's not that I don't want to stay here with the two of you but someone has to put the Lycans on the right path & that is where I come in, I tell Natalie. How long will you be gone, Natalie, asks me. Hopefully only two weeks, I tell Natalie. I'm not gonna stop you from doing what you think is right but I want you to be careful & come back to us, Natalie, tells me before she unwraps her legs from around my waist & push me backwards on her bed. If nothing goes right for me in them two weeks then I'll just come back as soon as I can. Right now I have a new family that I want to protect & be there for every step of the way, I tell Natalie, who walks up to me & climb on top of me. We will be waiting for your return baby, Natalie, tells me before she grabs both of my hands & put it between her breasts. I'm sorry that it took so long for me to notice your love for me. I guess I just wasn't sure that I would be ready for another relationship since I failed during my first one, I tell Natalie. It's okay. I completely understand & I don't blame you for taking your time. You did what you set out to do & now you are indeed a warrior of the Nordic Coven & you got the tattoos all over your body to prove it. I know that your wife Taresa & your son Wayne, are proud of you that you can finally move on in your life & make a new life, Natalie, tells me as she lays my head between her breasts. I made a promise & I kept it just like I said I would, I tell Natalie, before I kiss on each of her breasts multiple times. I don't wanna rush this any further if you can no longer handle it all, Natalie, tells me. What do you mean, I ask Natalie. I wouldn't mind going all the way with you but I don't want you to continue this if you think that it's gonna make you feel bad, Natalie, tells me. Why would making love with you make me feel bad, I ask Natalie. Making love with me might make you feel that your doing something bad against Taresa, Natalie, tells me. I'm sure that she understands. I remember her telling me something one day that I didn't expect her to tell me. She told me that if he ever die before I do that she rather me be happy with another woman who will love me just like her rather than keep feeling guilty about making her feel like she wasn't nothing. I didn't know what to do after she died or who to give my heart to until I realized that all she want is for me to be happy regardless of who I end up falling love with, I tell Natalie. I see what you mean. I felt scared about being with someone else when my husband Chris Vazaries, died by Viktor's hands but I never ever imagined that I would fall in love with you, Natalie, tells me. Do you think that Chris, would want you to move on & be with someone else, I ask Natalie. I'm not really sure but hopefully he understands, Natalie, tells me. I'm sure he does, I tell Natalie. If I am willing to build a life with someone then that someone will be you & only you, Natalie, tells me a she grabs my key & screw it inside her ignition before she puts her hands around my back with her legs around my waists & have us rock back & forth together on the bed while we tongue kiss each other. So how did you two manage to find out where I was after so many months, Selina, asks Benjamin & Wolf. We heard about where you were located thanks to a conversation that five vampire within the Eastern Coven were having, Benjamin, tells Selina. Why are we the only ones standing out her at the Entrance Door of the Nordic Coven overlooking the icy grounds that are below us while Lena & the others are having a celebration in the Courtyard, Wolf, asks Selina & Benjamin. No one is making to stand out here with us son besides me & your mother wants some privacy to talk so go & have fun okay son, Benjamin, tells Wolf. Thanks father but if you two need me feel free to yell out my name, Wolf, tells Benjamin & Selina, before he runs through the Nordic Coven Entrance Door. It's being in your arms again after so many months that have passed by. I am glad that you are still alive. The last time we saw each other was an hour before you had to go the Lycan Lair with Viktor, Selene & the other Death Dealers. I never doubted your bravery but you been through a lot of tough obstacles after we spent an hour together, Benjamin, tells Selina. I know I have but I'm glad that I am still breathing, Selina, tells Benjamin. That's a shame because it seems like I have no choice but to kill you, Benjamin, tells Selina, before he lifts her up with a chokehold. W-What's wrong with you, Selina, asks Benjamin, as she gasps for air. I'm ending your existence, Benjamin, tells Selina, before he snaps her neck that makes Selina, wakes up instantly from the nightmarish dream as she feels around her neck & look next to her seeing that Benjamin, is asleep in their new bed. It was just a nightmare, Selina, tells herself as she gives her husband a gentle kiss on her lips before she gets up & look in a mirror & unfortunely see a demonic face with red eyes & fangs with blood dripping from them that makes her fall backwards on the floor. Did I scare you Selina? I thought that a demigoddess such as yourself was above such things unless my presence is something that you just can't handle, Tyrant, tells Selina, who get back up on her two feet & reveal her electric blue eyes to him. Me & my mother imprisoned you one time & you will be imprisoned once again you monster, Selina, tells Tyrant. Your mother was the main one who imprisoned me in hell & you know it but now I am free yet again & I will show you all the true meaning of fear & darkness before I kill you myself so you can join your mother, Tyrant, tells Selina, who walks up to the mirror & shatters it to pieces with her right fist. I will rule the world, Tyrant, tells Selina, as his words start to slowly loose it's pitch before it's no longer there. Please let that be a nightmarish dream too, Selina, tells herself as her eyes turn back to normal before she gets back in the bed & close her eyes. I now know where Selina, is located. In time I will see her again & erase her from existence but in order for me to do that I must find a selectible pawn for me & I have an idea who that pawn of mine is gonna be, Tyrant, tell himself.