That Family Bond

For the powers of light I Selina, will end you with the help of my big brother, Howard, who is sacrificing his own life so I can have a fighting chance & wipe you out from existence. Me & Howard, have one powerful bond with each other & during this day we will destroy you, Selina, tells Tyrant, as she aims the heaven sword directly at Tyrant. I am just one but you had to sacrifice your own brother just so you could power up against me. I will kill two birds with one stone, Tyrant, tells Selina. I have so many magic abilities thanks to my big brother at this point that I have yet to use against you with so prepare yourself because I'm about to use my very first magic ability, Selina, tells Tyrant, as she summons six white spheres behind her as she levitates in the air. I'm gonna end you, Tyrant, tells Selina. All of this hatred & darkness must end, Selina, tells herself as she transforms one white orb into a scythe. Your gonna die, Tyrant, tells Selina, before he unleashes a dark blast at her that restrains her within dark chains & begins draining her energy. This world is mine & I'm gonna claim it once I destroy you, Tyrant, tells Selina, who tries to struggles out of the dark chains. The world will never be yours, Selina, tells Tyrant, who flies towards her & lift her up with a chokehold. Fuck you, Tyrant, tells Selina, before he throws her down to the ground hard. I'm gonna kick your fucking ass, Selina, tells Tyrant. Your so weak, Tyrant, tells Selina, as he flies down near her & grab her by the back of her head & drag her through the ground until he throws her into a nearby windmill that falls over with her on it. Sometimes the hero dies in the end. I'm gonna be the one to destroy you & annihilate your light bloodline once & for all, Tyrant, tells Selina, who struggles to get up from the falling windmill as a small line of blood runs down from the top of her forehead to her chin. I'm not out of this yet & I never will be out of it until I tear you apart, Selina, tells Tyrant, as she slowly walk towards him with the white scythe in her right hand. Well I'm gonna just have to kill you quickly, Tyrant, tells Selina. FUCK YOU, Selina, angrily fly towards Tyrant, with her white scythe hoping that she ends up stabbing him with it but that fails when he ends up blocking it with both of his arms & counters with a kick to her gut that makes her drop to her knees with her arms holding where his attack connected in pain. I-I don't understand. My power level is dropping like crazy. I hope it's not because of what I fear, Selina, tell herself. Your big brother is dying & with him dead you will die by my hands real easy without any problems, Tyrant, tells Selina. A white orb surrounds Selina & when the debris clears she is kneeling on the ground on all four of her limbs with her appearance back to normal as I lay next to her completly lifeless. No. NO! NO! NO! You said that we were gonna end Tyrant, together big brother, Selina, tells me as she tries her best to wake me up which doesn't work at all as she begins crying with her head laying on my chest. Your death will follow his & soon my plans will be completed, Tyrant, tells Selina, as he takes a distance backwards. What am I gonna tell all the ones back at home? How can I tell them? I can't win this battle without you by my side big brother. Watch over me big brother & guide me, Selina, tells me, before she shuts my eyelids over my eyes. I will always love you big brother but just do me one last favor & give me the strength to destroy Tyrant, once & for all, Selina, tells me, before she picks my lifeless corpse up of the ground & carry me to a spot where my body can lay safely from the battle that is about to heat up. It would seem that you have given up this battle & is ready to die. Lucky for you I can help you out with that, Tyrant, tells Selina, as he prepares a powerful dark blast directly at her. I'M GONNA SEND YOU BACK TO HELL, Selina, angrily shouts out to Tyrant, as her entire body takes a new dramatic transformation beginning with her eyes that turn to a shade of gold, her long black hair that gets magically dyed to a mixture of golden & white & her attire that turns into an golden ancient set of armour that goes all the way down to her feet. That is impossible. How is she still powerful, Tyrant, nervously asks himself. What is this power that I'm feeling within me, Selina, curiously asks herself. Don't be afraid my child. The power that your feeling inside you is mine but it's not all of my powers by myself, Blood, tells Selina, from within her body. I may be a spirit now but I always keep my promise, I tell Selina, from within her body. So you two have gotten along after such a short time, Selina, asks me & Blood. That's not all sweetie. Your brother Daniel & your twin sister Nicole, also loves your adopted big brother. He is indeed quite handsome & his wife Taresa & his son Wayne, are happy that they are with him again, Blood, tells Selina. Thanks for helping me yet again you two. I really appreciate it very much, Selina, tells meBlood. No problem, me & Blood, tells Selina. We all believe in you, Taresa, tells Selina. Your the best of the best, Wayne, tells Selina. Your the best sister, Daniel & Nicole, tells Selina. Thank you all for believing & putting your trusts in me, Selina, tells me, Taresa, Wayne, Blood, Daniel & Nicole. Whatever you got planned against me will not work because I refuse to let you win, Tyrant, tells Selina, as he flies at her & launch his dark blast at her. It is your plans that will not work against me, Selina, tells Tyrant, as she knock the blast right back at him. No way, Tyrant, tells himself as he blocks it but unaware that Selina, acted as the tail of the blast like a comet that has a tail as she reaches within his left side of his chest & rips out his heart that she crushes in her right hand. I told you that I would destroy you once & for all. Blood for blood. Your debt is paid, Selina, tells Tyrant, who collapses on the ground in front of her. You just saved the entire world sweetie. I sense no more signs of evil within Earth. You are a hero to the world, Blood, tells Selina. Don't give me all the credit mother. I couldn't have done it without each of you, Selina, tells me, Blood, Daniel, Nicole, Taresa & Wayne. I'll see you, Selene, Natalie, Nikolis, Lena, Vidar & the rest of my family at the Nordic Coven when you begin my funeral so y'all bid me farwell, I tell Selina. What about your clan of lycans, Selina, asks me. I see your point. I'll guess they will have to live on without a leader. If they ever get out of line then I am positive that you can put them back in line, I tell Selina. You know I will, Selina, tells me. I'm so sorry that I can't be with you like a partner & a big brother should, I tell Selina. I understand & it's not your fault. You shall be carried in my memories forever, Selina, tells me. That's great. Well I guess this is where I, Blood, Daniel, Nicole, Taresa & Wayne, are suppose to leave from within you & go up to heaven now, I tell Selina, before we all fly up to heaven. I love you all & someday I will be up there in heaven to join you, Selina, tells us as she tearfully wave her hands at us before she walks over to my corpse & carry it through a portal that she summons as she walks through it.