Chapter 28: Wedding?? Part 2

Jungkook: What?

Greaty: Um... thanks?

Jungkook: Uh uh I haaaaaa jeez I had a whole situation planned to tell you how beautiful you were. Dang it.

(Her dress)

Greaty: Uh really wow um actually I couldn't control myself either I had to tell you that you blow my mind on how good you look right now

*Jungkook suit*

Jungkook: R-Really? Thanks Huhuhuhu sorry I don't know how to continue this kinda conversation.

Greaty: Hey say tell me what kinda plan did you have?

Jungkook: Uh nevermind that haha.

Greaty: Oh you'll tell me. we have 2 hrs till the wedding so tell me.

Jungkook: Alright fine. Okay so my plan was step: - one take your hand talk about the view step: two - look into your eyes and say I love you and how beautiful you look and compliment every inch of your body then step:three - I was gonna kiss you and hug you. It's really embarrassing saying it out loud now ahhhhhhhhhhh

Greaty: Well you kinda messed up XD but your still so adorable. I love you too and Thankyou I know I'm sexy and-

*she leans in and kisses his lips lightly then he responds kissing back hungrily because he hasn't kissed her in awhile after BTS debuted. She pulled him closer with her arms around his neck making no space "Here's your hug?" She smirked and said. He replied "Not what I was thinking but still love it". Jungkook pushed her against the wall near the doors, she took lead and passionately kissed him making him melt into her he wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her up having her legs around his hips as she looked down at him. Greaty grabbed his face and gave him sweet kisses around his face then attacked his mouth asking for entrance he agreed right away their tongues playing with eachother*

*near the doors*

Taehyung: Greaty! Jungkook! We bought food!!

Greaty: Fuck *She pushes Jungkook off then goes to the terrace edge and pretend to look at the view*