Prologue: The Curse

third POV:

Wind was running towards the throne room with a scroll containing a warning from The Fire Kingdom. 'This must be important if King Drew wanted me to get the scroll from The Fire Kingdom during a battle.' thought Wind as she rushed to the throne room. 

King Drew's POV:

"What is taking that servant so long!" I yelled. "Maybe she was held up by the battle that is taking place at this very moment." Was the reply of Neutral my old friend. I thought on it for a second and agreed. The battle outside was one of the worst and I would be outside leading the charge but I am wounded at the moment. We heard a knock on my throne room door and I yelled a 'Come in'. The wolf that did come in was beautiful and and my MATE!?!?! 

Neutral's POV: 

'It seems that you have found your mate Drew. Be careful there is more to her than it seems.' 

Wind's POV:

'Why is King Drew staring at me like that?' I thought. I bowed to King Drew and set the scroll down. "My king, I have delivered the scroll to you. Do you need anything else my king."

King Drew's POV:

I couldn't believe it my mate is bowing down to me. I wanted to growl and tell her 'You are mine' and have her rule next to me. But I know that would make her runaway so I nuzzled her. She froze but soon relaxed and nuzzled me back. I let a 'Mine' slip out and I froze thinking that she would reject me but she just nuzzled more me and purred. 

(Time skip by Snow)

Third POV: 

The two rulers charged into battle with king Storm, Snow, Fire, yin and yang. The wolves of Winter Kingdom and Fire Kingdom rapidly killed each warrior of The Stone Kingdom but the real threat was in the castle of Stone. The Queen Of Stone was locked up in the throne room. The group quickly realized how dangerous she really was. The witch of the queen badly wounded each of them with one blow but Fire gave her life to protect the others. The witch was able to cast one more spell before she was killed and all of the group was cursed with eternal life except Fire who gave her life for her friends. The queen was also killed after the battle and the whole kingdom mourned for the lose of Fire the kingdom's greatest general. 

Now you may be wondering 'Why is the Prologue in past tenses?' well that is because this is in the past and our story takes place in 1999 while the prologue is in 1210. So that is the reason. 

Bye Kittens and Lions!!!