Chapter 1: the Crowning

(Y/n) Pov:

'I can't believe this I'm running late for the Royal crowning!' I thought as I ran towards the jewel room. As I was thinking I didn't notice a wolf walking towards me until I collided into their chest. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologized. " It's alright Miss I'm sure you didn't mean to." Said a handsome young wolf. I think he was a couple years older than me but looks can be deceiving. "Any way I'm Yang nice to meet you." Said yang. "And I'm (Y/n) nice to meet you too But I really need to go." I said back and dashed to the Jewel room. Luckily I made it just in time and didn't get a lecture from the cranky old head maid Millie. For some reason she ordered me to clean the new crown, make a feast, and make the cake but I'm not sure why because those are her chores.

~~~~~Timeskip by Natsu~~~~~

By the time I was done with both Millie's and my chores there was one hour left to get ready for the ball and I had to be there ten minutes early. Luckily I'm not one of those girls that take two hours to get ready in fact it only takes 10-30 minutes for me to get ready. After I got ready I went down to the ballroom and made sure every thing was in place and kept the maids in line. As you can see I have to act like the head maid around here because Millie is a lazy piece of cow poo and I'm the only mature one. After that is done I go to Millie's office and told her that everything is ready and perfect. " Good now go and put on your mask so nobody has to see your ugly face."