The Shopping Mall! ^^

Sorry everyone! I hope all of you enjoyed season 2 and to the people who haven't seen it I hope you will. I promised a new chapter to be published but I ended up debating if I should create a yandere one-shot book. It would contain different anime shows and I can't seem to figure out if I should do that or not. So I am leaving it to my awesome Readers/Reader-Chans if I should do it. Please leave in the comments below and if you want me to do it then please leave a fellow request. Now let's get on with the chapter.

"Ughhh I don't understand any of this technology!"
"Because you are a block-head Reiner, Bertolt understands it!"
Today was the day you were going to try  to teach them how to use the modern technology that you posses in your home. But it seemed hard to teach them due to them talking, playing, fiddling with there hands, and talking over you acting like a know-it-all. Yes that was Armin. The only people that showed you respect was Levi and Bertolt. They were so patient and sat there awaiting your next lesson.
Akihiko made up his mind that he wouldn't call you until he gets over his fear of all the strange military men(Including Armin). Which kind of made you mad because they scared off your best-friend. The men he was mostly scared of was Jean and Eren. You had a hard time comprehending this because you thought Levi was the scariest for being "Humanity's Strongest Soldier".
But anyway....
"Everyone we will continue our lesson tomorrow or the day after, for know I am going to figure out your guys clothing problem." You said as you look at all of them wearing there PJ's except for Levi because he was able to fit in your clothing. You didn't always buy the cutesy cutesy stuff. 
"As you can see I cannot keep providing you the clothing you all need so.....TODAY WE WILL GO TO THE MALL TO BUY  CLOTHING!!!"
"What's a mall?"
"I will explain that. A mall is a place where you buy clothing, food, jewelry, shoes, equipment, furniture, and whatever else you can think of."
"How about-"
"No they do not sell your 3DMG gear and stuff."
"Oh ok..."
"Now I sure all of you don't know what a car is so..."
"We do, Alice taught us!"
(○□○)"Alice you never told me you were into cars!!!!"
"I just told them because Hange asked."
"Oh. But I know Reiner and bertolt don't know so can you please teach them while I go get ready for the day."
"But (Y/N) how about our attire for today?"
"Well you guys will have to wear what you wore yesterday because I don't have all the clothing for you guys to wear today. Yes I may have a lot of clothes but they don't fit because they are old. But since you guys will get new clothes you guys will take a bath tonight and have proper clothes to rest in."
"Ok thank you (Y/N) for what you done for us." Hange said.
"No problem."

***

"Okay everyone this is my driver Arata, he will be drivingus to our destination."
"But everyone won't fit in a car."
"Don't worry I also have another driver named Isamu. You can come out now." :

"Good day everyone I am Isamu, please to meet you all

"Good day everyone I am Isamu, please to meet you all."
"Do you have more drivers (Y/N)?"
"Yes but only like two more."
"Wow he is so cool and professional."
"So now Car #1 is the car Arata is going to drive, it wil contain Eren, Levi, Bertolt, Jean, and me. Car #2 is the car Isamu is going to drive, containing Reiner, Mikasa, Armin , Erwin, Hange, and Alice."
"*Gasp*Why can't I go in your car (Y/N)?"
"I will tell you why Reiner, my car contains less people when your car holds more people. Although I don't trust you together with all the females, so I placed Erwin in your party."
"But I don't like like them I like like you!"
"Ah that is sweet Reiner your making me blush, now get in your assigned car."
"Fine....you'll see (Y/N), I will win your heart."  Reiner said mumbling the last part.