Happy birthday Taylor

Taylor was lying on her bed listining to "come home" by placebo, she was a big fan. She had begged her band memebers to come to the concert with her and get tickets since she didn't like going alone but they had said no so that was it.

She felt so tired since last night she had random fans chapping on her door. It really pissed the ass of her but she didn't like being rude.

She let out a sigh and stood up. The curtains were a old with nice flowers on them and the walls were painted a cream colour and had victorian pictures on them. These kind of things made Taylor feel relaxed in a odd way witch was probably why whenever she was stressed she would come to this hotel. Her friends found it odd but Taylor never gave a rats ass what they thought.

She left the room and went downstaires. While on her way down Miss Higgins appeard through the door with a bright smile on her face.
"Happy birthday Taylor." She said handing her a cupcake with swirly writing on it that spelled her name.

Miss Higgins was a kind old lady, though she had just been through the loss of her 2 year old grandson. Taylor gave a kind smile and hugged the old lady.
  "Thank you." She smiled brightly.

The old lady patted her before she left to go back to her room, closing the door behind her.

Taylor walked outside and called a taxi. While waiting she ate her cupcake. She had took her first bite, tasting the caramel in the middle and the choclate sponge. Taylor loved miss Higgins cupcakes. They always tasted different. She then noticed that at the bottom of the wrapper the cupcake was in there was some words. She read them out loud and laughed a little.

Dear Taylor, dont think you will notice this but its just to say that i put a little vodka in to make the day have more excitment.

Taylor finished to cupcake and swiped the crums of her jacket. She then noticed the taxi had came. It was quite quick. She got in and said hi to the driver. She was going back to her flat to meet her band members. They said they had a gift for her.
"So you having a nice day?" The driver asked.
"Yeh, im going to see my friends for my birthday." She replied waving her hands about a little.

The taxie driver turned around to show a huge grin on his face.
"Happy birthday love." He said. Taylor giggled and said thank you.

She finnaly got home. She paid less for the taxi fair since it was her birthday. She walked to the door and began digging in her jean pockets for her key. After a minute she pulled it out and unlocked her door.

Taylor walked in and sat on the couch. She picked up her bottle of vodka from her table and took a big sip.
"Happy birthday to me." She sighed sitting down.

She sat on the couch for a second till she heard people walking downstaires. In a fright taylor gripped tighter to her bottle and stood up. She began slowley walking to the door before she took a look. Thankfully it was her band mates walking downstaires. Taylor cursed under her breath and walked out to greet them.
"Hey you bitches, gave me a fright." She laughed.
"No need to be kind." Ben joked.
"Nice Taylor, i dont think were gonna give you, your present anymore." Jamie scoffed while looking at the red box in his hand.
"Why not?" She whined, grabbing on to his collar.
"Well taylor you called us bitches." Mark sighed a fake sigh. Taylor rested her head on jamie's chest.
"But you called me a whore the other day." Taylor did a fake whine.

Jamie laughed and the long haired blonde let go of him. He gave Taylor the red box. Everyone smiled making Taylor feel nervous.

She took a breath in and closed her eyes. Letting her teeth show through her smile. She opened the item in her hands and she opened her eyes. she screamed with excitment.
"GUYS I FUCKING, LOVE YOU." she shouted.

Everyone laughed and hugged her. Taylor really did love her bandmates. They were like family.
"Thank you so much." She said again. She couldn't believe her eyes. She had gotten placebo VIP tickets.

They all ended up getting drunk and high. Taylor was singing karaoke with everyone. She had to say, this was the best party ever. Her favourite part was the cake cause it had alcohole in it. Everyone laughed and told dirty jokes and decided to be teens again and play spin the bottle. And to make Taylors day better they played Placebo.  This was the greatest night ever Taylor thought.
---------------------------------------------------------Hi guys, sorry for mistakes or if this was to boring :-) i hoped you liked. I will update soon...