A few days to come.

(Brian's Pov)
Brian was sitting down in the cafè. He was tired and bored. Stefan was eating a chocolate cookie with a hot, steamy mug of coffee. He stared out the window into the sunset. He was a little nervous for the show in three days.
"Hey Brian...you alwright?" Stef asked taking a bite from his cookie.
"Yeah." Brian mutterd. He really couldn't be bothered.
"Who do you think will get the VIP tickets for our concert in three days?" Brian asked. Stef looked up and shrugged.
"I don't know...probably another fan wanting to have sex." Stef said.
Brian let out a sigh and leaned back on his chair.

On the way home with Stef, Brian was thinking of his ex. They had broken up two months ago but it still hurt. He had been having such a horrible time and Stef was the only one there to support him. Brian moved closer to Stef and layed his head on the taller man's shoulder. Stefan wrapped him in one arm and walked back to the hotel, silent as they went.

When Brian got back he fell flat on the bed and huddled up in a ball. He wanted to cry but he couldn't, he didn't know what was stopping him. He started picking of the black nail polish on his nails. He rememberd when he stopped wearing black nail polish for a while cause of the dalm journilists saying he was a goth. It did his head in. He sat up and got comfortable. What could he do to intertain himself. He took of his sun glasses and flung them to the side. He got up and left his room.

He walked down a few doors before he found himself at Stefan's door. Brian stood there just staring at it. He didn't know what to do, he felt stupid just standing there. He knocked the door without thinking.
"Stefan...its Brian." Stefan opened the door and smiled.
"Do you wanna watch something?" Brian asked biting his lip.

"Maby you just need a great lay." Stef said eating a piece of popcorn.
Brian and stefan were sitting on the bed eating junk food and watching movies.

"And were am i going to find a great lay?" Brian scoffed.
Stefan shrugged and rolled his eyes, shuffling a little to get comfortable.
"Our concerts, night clubs...i dont know." Stef rested his head on Brians shoulder.

He loved Brian. They were really close friends. They had been through the worst together and still going on.
"I love you brian."
"I love you too." Brian wrapped his arm around stefan and kisses his head.

They seemed like a couple. Sometimes walking down the street people would think there dating and say how cute they were together.
"Hey Brian i lost that pretty reckless album you gave me." Stef whined.
"Its the pretty reckless and we can no longer be friends." Brian joked with a huge grin.

Stefan pouted his lips and picked up a peace of popcorn and flung it at him. Brian's jaw dropped.
"You son of a bitch." He whisperd in a angry tone. Stefan laughed.
"Your still my friend." Stef said lying in Brians lap.

The day went on. The skipped dinner and watched marvel movies. It had been a while since they last did this. They missed having this much fun. It was great.