Lemme get a uhhhhh

Ethan slowly awoke with a soft groan, his eyes straining to the bright light.

"Fuck... What the hell happened?" His throat burned. Honestly, how did he not die of dehydration in this house? Just then another voice came in, "Y'know I was gettin' worried you wouldn' wake up at all."

You should've seen the scared look on Ethan's face when he woke up on a bed in Lucas' old bedroom. He quickly sat up and yelped. Really unmanly, Ethan.

Lucas soon turned to the married man and smirked at him "so how'd ya sleep?"

Now Ethan didn't know if this was a genuine question or just a tease.

Ethan then whispered back since his throat still felt like hell, "better than I do back home.."

Lucas giggled, yes giggled, to the small joke. Fucking weirdo. He turned to Ethan from the latter to the attic and brought him what looks like crackers and water. Ethan's eyes dilated and stared at them. It may not be much but goddamn he was thirsty and hungry. (thirsty for Lucas' flat tortilla ASS-)

He was handed the food and drink where he eagerly accepted. Ethan would normally eat slow but fuck man, almost 3 days with no food is hell and he needs this shit now. Once he finished both crackers and water. He sighed in content, then jerked. Lucas had been watching him the whole time...

Now it wouldn't be too weird, cause he did eat really fucking fast...that's a strange sight to see a man like him eat like that. But, Lucas was staring like it was the hottest shit he's seen. Lucas soon turned away, finding his laptop on his floor and tapping away on it.

That was that? No murder? Just sit there and type?

"Lucas, what the fuck-" before he could finish his sentence, Lucas interrupted him with "Just shut up. I'm busy an' if you wanna live, I suggest layin' down an' nappin' is the best ides for you." He grunted before turning to face Ethan with a small grin.

Ethan sighed, nodding softly. He was tired... He felt weak honestly. That gas must've done something. He sighed and closed his eyes, listening to the sound of a keyboard having its keys pressed. It was.. A satisfying sound to say the least. It's better than Lucas' bad music, his voice, his mom or dad's voices, the molded's noises.

Ethan soon fell into a dreamless slumber.
-------------------
A.N.
Hey so, sorry for how weird this is. I'm just, getting through.
I hope you like this though.
I was gonna say something else, but I forgot.
Have a great day! ✨✨✨