Wow it's been years

Where were we? Yeah, okay. I got it. Uhhhhh so... Ethan and Lucas. Gotcha.

     It's been days since Lucas had kept Ethan in that room. But honestly, it wasn't half bad. Lucas constantly brought over snacks and water as he just talked about nonsense. It was comforting to talk to someone anyway. Half of the day they normally just sat together in peaceful silence as Lucas played soft music and tapped at his keyboard. Which, Ethan had finally found out, was that Lucas had been messaging the people who created that little hell spawn.

     Now, he'd be pissed at Lucas. He'd even kill him right now just to message them a big ol 'Fuck you'. Why hasn't he done that, you ask? Cause he's scared. You heard me. Ethan Winters was afraid of trying to fight the lanky computer nerd. He just wants to save his wife without any trouble and go home.

     Ethan had been laying on his side in the small bed. He listened to the lighting tacking of keyboards with a sigh.

      "Lucas. Do you want to leave the house?" He asked with a sincere tone in his voice as he looked at the smaller man. Lucas had been slacking in messaging the government for now. He was playing games on his laptop for the most part. Lucas glanced up from the screen to stare at Ethan. It was mixed with confusement. He blinked, scratched his chin, then looked away. This was a normal thing he did when he didn't know how to answer. Ethan thought it was.. Cute in a sense.

     Lucas soon replied. "Yeah.. I mean Ah guess. It'd be better to leave and not get infected like mah family." He shrugged.

     "I know a way out, but I was waitin' til the little devil was more calmed down."

     Ethan nodded softly. He began to think in silence as he tried to think up of a plan to leave this disaster, surviving, dumping Lucas somewhere where he's locked up, and going home to safety. He looked to Lucas then to his stapled up wrist. He sighed softly. This was pointless.

     "I got nothing." The blonde male mumbled. "Where even is the little shit?"

     Lucas snorted, "you haven't seen her? She's the old cunt in the wheelchair!" He snickered at Ethan's stupidity.

     Oh. Now he did feel stupid. He felt so fucking stupid now. Even though he cheeks burned a bright red in embarrassment, he still kept a strong face.

     "Well, can't we distract her?" He asked as he thought about the antidote.

     "Yeah. I can." Lucas stretched and yawned. "But if you so think you can go an' run off while I'm doing so, I'm gonna fuckin' cut off yur balls." He growled.

     Ethan almost was afraid. He believed what the scrawny male said. He seemed serious. He was insane and would probably do so. When he ran a hand through he hair and sighed, he looked to Lucas and smiled awkwardly. "I won't. If you don't kill me, I won't abandon you."

     Lucas perked as he heard this. He stood up and grinned, "then its settled! We make a plan, bring it in, then run like hell!" He cheered.

     Ethan smiled in fake enthusiasm. Oh god, what is he getting into?