Seven X Reader

You walk in a room to see Seven. " helo sevvven" u say. "wth are you doimg in my house?????? How did you get in?????" Seven asks u. " I dont relly kno how." You tell the hacker. "Oh wow. ok leave now." This hacker tellls you. "ok im going t get food for you." "what is food. all i know is honey budda chips." "o m g. h o w??????????????" you leave the house bunker thing to get a food" You then comee back to the place and show him the foodd.

"Hello 7 0 7" you show him a food. " seven look it food" you tell the werido "wowowowowowowowowowwo ;3 is that a food????????" is boy ask u. "yaaaaaasssssssss my boi. it is a food u eat." u give him the food. " wowowo what is it called" seven askis. "it, my boi, is an tomato."

"tomaotot????? that is tomatato. it is my hair." h e tells you. " yas my bean." oyu teel him. " A bean???????? what is that?" " that is nother type of food."

"okok, now, u must leaf me a lone. i must do work- and they all dead lololol" seven my boi tells you lol. " o m g, same." you say as you die. " oh no gurrrrrrl, don leave me." ( the pronoun gurrrrrrl is all and no gender) " but you said leave" y0ou say as y9ou leave for the heavans. ' noooooooooooooooooooooo come backe gril or boiiii i don care" seven cries out. " ok ill come back lol. but this story. is this even English?" you ask seven and the writer. "yes this is English." The writer tells u. seven tells u " yuassasas".

and in the end you and seven eat the smadato, and live happy for like 2 weeks. the tamamato was gone and you guys were sadd and you got nudder smatato and live happy 4everr.

I really don't know what this is, but it's great I promise. Recommend characters, ships, and\or prompts I promise that I'll write something more serious one day.