Driver Kim x MC

Long ago, MC met Driver Kim. She thought he was the most beautiful man in the world.

Many years later, MC got text from an Unknown number.

"hey hey go to this house k?"

"kk got you fam."

She then went there to the apartment. And went into a chatroom.

"mmmmMMMMMMMMM who are you fam?" A dude named 707 asked.

"Why hello there I am MC boi" She replies to 707's question.

"k, ok ok bye gurl. Lemme get you roasted" 707 replies, letting the rest of the rfa roast mc.

The RFA roasted MC. And then she's like, " hey yo jumin, youre cool."

AND THEN JUMIN'S ROUTE

"Jumin, I'm sorry. I can't love you like you love me. My heart belongs to Driver Kim."

Driver Kim was fired the next day.

Elizabeth 3rd got very depressed that Driver Kim wasn't working for Jumin. Jumin didn't now why his sweet Elizabeth 3rd was sad.

"Elizabeth 3rd, why are you sad?"

"meow."

"Oh, okay, I must rehire Driver Kim this instant!"

Jumin calls and rehired Driver Kim. Elizabeth instantly runs to Driver Kim and MC. Jumin starts to cry.

"MC please, love me." Jumin pleads.

" nah juju i love kim right here. he's the one" MC tells Jumin, she is kinda angry tbh ngl.

Jumin leaves his penthouse, never to be seen again.

And this is the story of how Jumin lost both his one love MC and his beloved cat Elizabeth 3rd.