My Village

My name is Elizabeth Bectal, and I'm a runaway from the village of the breast. Yes, you heard me. My village is the village of the breast. In my country, if your breast were as big as four watermelons combined you were be considered of high power, near infinite wealth and the respect of all. Everyone is treated equally when you're a child since your growth development doesn't start until the age of 8. Only girls are allowed to live in the village of the breast, no man has ever stepped foot here. I do not understand why men and women must live differently, mothers and fathers can never be together and siblings may never meet. There are so many things I do not understand and do not like, yet as much of a woman as I am, I do not have breast.

My mother tells me that she hoped I would develop great big breasts so I can help her financially. Yet, I seemed to pass her trait and possibly worsen. Many older ladies mock my size, many people of my age throw insults and rocks at me and children are terrified of me. Escaping the village will sentence you a brutal death. Some have tried but all have failed. They don't just kill the person in a private room, they do it in the main plaza to make sure everyone gets the message. Children sit at the very front and the very elderly sit at the very back. I remember when I was only five years of age, I saw a 30-year-old lady brutally beaten to death. The blood splattered everywhere, dead skin was flung onto some of the children and the lady's mom fell to her knees in tears.

You may ask, is there any human males in my world? Why yes there are. Plentiful in fact and follow the same rules as the village of the breast. A few miles away from my village there is the village of the dick. Where all males live there and follow the same rule. If your dick is as big as a tower then you would gain ultimate power, respect & wealth. Likewise, if your dick was as small as a seed then you would have no power, zero respect & live in the poorest condition. You may be asking the second question, how are kids are born if males and females live in different villages?

Once every year, the mating ceremony begins. Both villages travel to the Mating Park and find a partner. The bigger your breast or the bigger your dick then the more likely you would find a partner. And yes, we do wear clothes. So how we did figure out a guy's dick? Based on their flyer. If they were true to their word and their flyer was huge as their dick size. If they were lying or wore the wrong pants, they would be condemned to a brutal execution. Only people of the ages of 18+ may find a partner. And during the mating ceremony, you will be giving a tent where you must mate with your partner and get pregnant. Once pregnant, all ladies are sent to the Birthing Nest which is essentially a hospital and be locked up for 9 months till they give birth. Then the child will be sent to the male village or female village as soon as they are born. Never be able to meet their father or mother.

If the lady has a stillborn or something goes wrong and the child dies, the lady will be sent to death. If the child "kills" the mother during labor, the child will be forever be known as mother killer. If the child is born defected such as blind or mentally challenge then no special treatment will be given to the child and it will be up to the parent to care for his/her needs.

Who could create such a horrible society? For that, I do not know. All I know is, however, it was must have been an evil and bad fool. This is not the society I want or wish, nor the society I want to spend my life on. I wish I could escape and flee to an unknown part of the world where the filth of this society has never seen or touched. Luckily there is plentiful of land out there for me to hide and live out the rest of my days. The villages do not want to explore the world, they believe is useless. I do not think so. For while I am poor and hated, I'm a scholar and soon a warrior for myself.