04

Kanzaki's POV
I finally mastered the shuriken jutsu as I sit on the ground breathing heavy with cuts all around my hands.

I let the kuni slip a couple times but I finally mastered it as I stand up and I run to the Uchiha compound.

I feel my legs burning but I keep running until I reach Itachi's house as I knock on the door.

The door swings open and Mikoto stands there with Sasuke by her side and she gives me a smile.

"Hi Kanzaki. Oh my goodness your hands!!" She says as she grabs my hands.

"It's okay." I say softly.

"Let me help." She pleads as she pulls me inside.

I let her treat my hands as she puts medicine on them then she wraps them up.

"Thank you." I say and she smiles.

"No problem. So what did you need? Itachi?" She asks as she finishes up.

"Yeah. I wanted to tell him something." I say and she gets up.

"I'll go get him."

She leaves after that and I see Sasuke frowning at me by the door and I get up and walk over to him.

"What's that face for?" I ask as I crouch in front of him.

"You keep stealing my brother away from me!" He says angrily.

I feel my eyes widen as I remember that everyday Itachi is usually with me and I let a sad expression take over my face.

"Hey how about you come with us today?" I whisper to him.

"Really?!" He asks with excitement.

"Yeah. You can train with Itachi and me."

"You're the best Kanzaki." He says as he hugs me.

I see Itachi and Mikoto looking at us from the hallway and they both smile at me.

"Sasuke doesn't usually hug others. You must have really gotten to his heart." Mikoto says and Sasuke turns.

"She's my new best friend!" Sasuke says with a smile.

"You're gonna have to beat me for that title." Itachi says and the boys chuckle.

"Come on Itachi. I wanna show you something."

We start to leave as Sasuke walks beside me and Itachi stops and pokes him in the forehead again.

"Sorry Sasuke. Maybe next time." He says and I shake my head.

"No Sasuke is coming with us." I say as I crouch and he climbs on my back.

"Okay." Itachi says.

I give Sasuke a piggy back all the way to the forest spot where Itachi had the targets set up.

"I mastered it." I say as I put Sasuke down.

I go to the middle as I close my eyes when I jump up and flip as I pull out twelve kuni.

I throw them and I hear them hit every target as I turn and land on my feet as Itachi smiles.

"Good job. Not even an Uchiha and you mastered it."

"Well I did have a good teacher." I say with a smile.

Sasuke runs to the middle as he tries to do it but falls as hurts his leg and I run over to him.

"Sasuke are you okay?!" I ask as I crouch by his side.

"Yeah, my legs hurts though."

"Let's take him back to mother." Itachi says as he puts Sasuke on his back.