13

Kanzaki's POV
I stare out my window still in tears at the village and so far I've been able to stay hidden in my own house.

But eventually the Hokage will have to sell this or people will get suspicious then I won't have anywhere to go.

Something on the street catches my eye as I look down to see Sasuke who's staring at my house.

He examines it from top to bottom when he looks directly at me and his eyes widen as I turn and walk away.

A second later there is pounding on my door but I don't answer and when his screams start it breaks my heart entirely.

"Kanzaki!! Please!!!" He yells.

I close my eyes as I hold up my fingers and I teleport to the roof as I slip my mask on when I see Kakashi running towards my door.

"Sasuke, what are you doing?"

"I saw Kanzaki in there." He says while pointing at the door.

"She's not there..she's gone Sasuke." Kakashi mutters sadly at the little raven.

"No! She's in there! I saw her!" He yells loudly.

Kakashi just shakes his head but he pulls out his spare key that I gave him and unlocks the door.

Both of them walk inside and in that moment I couldn't hear a word they were saying until moments lately they both came back out.

"I told you, she's gone." Kakashi mutters.

"No...I-I saw her." Sasuke says while balling up his little hands.

"She's gone! SHE'S NOT COMING BACK!" Kakashi yells more to himself than to Sasuke.

Kakashi breaks down into tears as he falls to the floor next to Sasuke who just sits down next to him.

I couldn't watch the scene before me anymore so I left to the woods outside the village so I can finally clear my thoughts but nothing seemed to work.

I felt so alone right now and I can't understand why Itachi would join such an organization then Kakashi saying I'll never come back..

I just don't understand anything right now which makes everything hurt and seem to crumble at the same time.

I could feel my whole body and world falling apart because of the stupid Uchiha massacre that happened no too long ago.

I lost Shisui, I lost my teacher Mikoto, I lost Sasuke, I lost Itachi...a man who showed he cared about me.

I let Sasuke think I was apart of it and I let him think that no one was left who knew the truth about that night.

I just couldn't keep moving on with this guilt feeling all over me as I come to a stop on a tree branch.

If only there was a way I could turn back time and make it to where the Uchiha and the Leaf could get along by sharing power.

But I can't go back in time and I can't change anything so the world is stuck like this and I can't do anything but stamp my feet and cry.

I would miss out on being a jonin or a very skilled ANBU member because I have to remain a spy.

There is no doubt in my mind that Donzo is aware that I helped Itachi and Shisui with the massacre and he is probably searching for me.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear a voice calling at me for behind until a rock hit me in the back.

I jump slightly as I put my mask on as I turn around to see a little girl standing there and she stares at me up and down.

It's the same girl who was with Sasuke that day, Mizuki I think her name was but she just stares at me unaware of my identity.

"Miss? Are you okay?" She asks kindly.

Her voice was so soft like an angel and her chakra was so pure except I sense another chakra inside her that makes me want to run.

"I'm fine sweetie. Where's your family?" I ask as I jump down in front of her.

"My fake dad is in the village."

"Fake dad? What do you mean hun?" I ask softly.

"My family was killed and a man took me under his wing. His name is Kakashi."

The sound of my brothers name makes my heart freeze in place as I stare wide eyed at the little girl.

"Well you should get back to him, don't you think? He could be worried about you."

"I guess you're right. Well by miss!"

"Bye!" I say while waving.

Mizuki turns and runs toward the village with her long purple hair flowing in the wind as her chakra disappears I stand up.

"Maybe I can spy on Kakashi and his squad while I'm suppose to spying on the Akatsuki." I think to myself.

I let out a sigh as I go back into the village and head towards my apartment as I go inside through the balcony window.

I sit down on my bed as I bring my legs to my chest as my lip trembles when tears escape my eyes for the first time in a long time.

"I feel so alone...I just wish you were with me right now...Itachi."

**************
Sorry this is a shorter chappy guys. I'm just not sure what else to do with Kanzaki's characters. Send me some ideas of missions to do.

Message me you're ideas! I'd love to hear from you all!

Anyway I got to go!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven