Time to Take Some Potions and see what Happens

Grabbing my love's hand, I teleport us to outside Hecate's room. Kissing Heli on the cheek, I knock on Hecate's door.

      She answers, and asks, "What can I do for you two wonderful ladies?" I shyly reply, "We were wondering if we could have some of your elixirs and potions to make one pregnant."

   Her mouth opens and closes, (kind of like a fish impression). She finally composes herself and says, "Y-Yeah. I have that. How much you want?" Helia smirks and orders, "Enough for two please. And I know that I want to carry a set of twins. I dunno about my counterpart though."

       Pondering I reply, "I'm good with anything. I just really want a daughter, and a healthy daughter at that. Please."

        Hecate just stares at us and stutters, "Y-Yeah. I'll go get that. Be right back." She wonders off into her room, and closes the door.

    Helia begins jumping up and down in excitement, and my wings burst out from all of my mixed emotions. Helia whispers excitedly, "We are having children! Oh I hope I'll be a good mother!" Her face frowns into a look of worry and I put my arms around her waist.

       Whispering into her ear I say, "You will be a great mother. It's me you'll have to watch after." She chuckles and I laugh along with her.

      We wait outside Hecate's door for a good half of an hour.

   She finally comes out and says, "Follow me in. It must be done under my supervision, so if something goes wrong I'll be right there."

       We both nod, smiling, and walk into her room.

   Hecate's room smells of incense, and is covered in potion bottles. Hecate grabs a few bottles filled with green and blue liquid. She gives three green bottles to Helia and five blue bottles to me.

        Hecate tells Helia, "Those three green bottles will guarantee healthy twins. Drink those for me now, please."

    Helia smiles and swallows the liquid in the three bottles. Her body shivers when she is done and a pulse of glitter surrounds her.

          Hecate smiles and says, "Good! That means the potion worked! You will begin showing in a few days time."

   My love grins and holds her stomach. Hecate then turns to me and says, "Those blue bottles will guarantee two healthy girls and a healthy boy. I mixed them to make sure they are very healthy. Now, drink up!"

           I bring the bottles up to my lips, and hesitate. Thoughts run through my head. What if they don't want you? What if they don't come out healthy? What if they don't accept you?

      Helia senses my hesitation and walks over to me. She whispers to me, "Hey. They will love you. You will be the perfect mother. They will be healthy and amazing. I promise you."

            I smile, "Thank you." My love nods at me and I swallow the elixirs.

      My body shivers and I feel a change go through me. Hecate grins and exclaims, "You two are both carrying healthy children! Helia with twin girls and Artemis with triplets; two girls and one boy. You will be showing sooner Artemis. As early as tomorrow even."

          Both of us beaming, we give Hecate a bear hug and all of us giggle happily. Athena walks into the room and asks, "What did I miss?" We let go of each other and Helia screams, "Me and Artemis are pregnant!"

      Athena grins and jumps up and down. She giggles and says, "Congratulations you two! I'm so happy for you! We'll have little Gods and Goddesses running around now!"

         Helia frowns and says, "We are going to live off of Olympus when the War is over. We think it will be best to raise our children by the forest, in the mountains, close to the sea. We are still picking on what realm to live in. I have personally ruled out the Fairy and Shape-Shifter Realms because of my past."

         Athena is still smiling and asks, "Can your favorite sister still visit my nieces and nephews?" I grin and exclaim, "Of course! I just feel like Olympus is not safe for young children. And since we will be having an abundance of them at once, it will be safest."

           Athena grins and walks over to her wife. She asks of her, "Hunny, why don't we have children too? Maybe settle down in another realm, too? I think we are ready for children." Hecate beams and says, "I thought you'd never ask. Now, do you want to carry, me to carry, or both of us?"

    My sister replies, "I know that I want to carry and that I want to carry twins. Preferably twin girls. It's up to you if you would like to carry." Hecate nods and grabs two purple vials of elixir. Handing them to Athena, she gulps them down and a pulse of glitter comes into the air.

           Hecate grins and hugs her wife. She then takes three red vials and swallows them. A pulse of glitter flows out and they both jump up and down together. Helia and I join them and Hecate says, "So, we are all now carrying. I am carrying twin boys, Athena is carrying twin girls, Artemis is carrying triplets: two twin girls and a boy, and Helia is carrying twin girls. I hope you are all satisfied."

         We all let go of each other and scream, "Yes! We love you Hecate!" Hecate giggles happily and kisses her wife. Helia and I take the signal, and exit their room, to give them some alone time.

              As we walk hand in hand, down the hall back to our room, we begin to talk

              As we walk hand in hand, down the hall back to our room, we begin to talk. Heli grins, "We are both pregnant now. You may start showing tomorrow! I'm so excited!" I giggle and kiss my beloved's hand.

      "I am excited too, my love. My dreams are coming true. Having my soul mate, and bearing kids. My dreams are coming true my love." I look down at my stomach. It has the tiniest baby bump. Smiling I pick up my love and spread out my wings. She giggles and holds on around my neck.

         Kissing her forehead, I begin flying us to our room.

     Author's Note: So, Helia and Artemis are pregnant! Comment some Greek baby names! Also comment some for Athena and Hecate!