Whelp, I Guess My Daughters Hate Me Now

This God above me just laughs insanely. Booming, "You will be the one who pays daughter dearest. Oh! By the way, I just saved your daughter."

Screaming in anger I yell to him, "What the fuck?! You just fucking killed her! My daughter! What do you mean by 'saved'! You didn't save her! You damned her!"

My 'father' just shakes his head and states, "No. If I didn't, you would have killed her. Eventually. It was in her destiny. I just changed it a bit. Saving you and her, the pain. I still care for you, in my own special way."

Shaking my head, I fall to the floor. Thoughts rush through my mind.

Was I the one who was supposed to kill her? If my father did not kill her, was I? How could I ever kill my own daughter though? I would have to be mentally unstable or under the influence of someone. But still, why would I kill my sweet Dalai? I never could. It isn't possible. No. I refuse!

Looking back up, I find that my father is right in front of me. He forcefully grabs my chin and whispers, "Silly girl. You will die just like your daughter did. And it will be all your fault."

Glaring him down, I wait for the spear to pierce my body.

        But it never comes

But it never comes. My father is looking like he is having an internal debate. He grunts in affirmation and says to me, "But why would I kill you, if you could watch your little girlfriend die? Where is she anyways?"

Yelling in anger I punch him in the jaw. He staggers backwards at the impact.

Standing up, I approach my father. Looking him in the eyes, I kick his crotch. He grunts in pain and I uppercut him. I hear Zeus's jaw shatter and he screams in pain. Reeling back my fist, I punch him hard in the stomach.

Next, I punch him in the head. My father spits out blood onto the floor and falls onto it.

Waking up to his fallen body, I begin to kick him. Growling I tell him, "This is for threatening my wife. This is for trying to kill me. This is for killing my mother. This is for trying to kill my daughters. This is for my unborn children."

Bending over and looking him in the eye I whisper, "And this is for Dalai. My daughter you killed. In cold blood. For no reason other than cruel fun."

I kick him in the head, and his eyes close shut as he passes out.

Turning around, I grab the spear that killed my daughter. My poor, sweet Dalai. My child. My perfect child. So compassionate and trusting. So understanding and accepting.

Facing the unconscious body of my father, I raise the spear above my head. About to bring it down, I feel three pairs of hands gently touch my arms.

My head turning, I see my daughters. Salai stares into my eyes and says to me, "Dal wouldn't have wanted this. She wouldn't have wanted you to become a murderer. A Goddesses who kills only in revenge and spite. She would want you to be passionate. To let him live. Lock him up in Tartarus. Never to see the light of the sun or moon ever again."

Alai then looks me in my eyes and says, "Dal would have wanted you to be kind. Would have wanted you to understand. She would not want the memory of her tarnished with death. Dal would have also not wanted you to 'avenge her'. She would have wanted you to plant trees and make the world a better place to live. Be caring."

Finally, Cilia looks at me with her ghostly eyes and says, "She wouldn't have wanted you to be haunted. To be haunted by the ghost of Zeus. Of killing him. Dal believed that killing will haunt you forever. Will never forgive or forget. So, do you want to disappoint our sister? Your daughter?"

                Staring at all of my sweet girls I imagine Dal standing there with them. She whispers, "They are right, ya know."

        Looking back down at this bastard, I allow the spear to clatter to the floor.

            All movement and noise stops at the noise of the spear

            All movement and noise stops at the noise of the spear. Everyone looks to us. The Giants growl and start to disperse. The chimaera snort and disappear from the room. The fairies giggle and flutter out of the room. The only ones left are the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus. My family. My sisters, brothers.

          Searching desperately, I find my mother standing next to Helia, Amphi, Adonia, Daph, and Hestia.

             I spin around to face my daughters. They all smile, though loss and pain graces their features. The loss of their beloved sister. Cilia walks up to me and whispers, "Go. Go to your wife and friends. See your mother. We will chain Zeus and send him down to Tartarus. We will watch over Dalai. We will visit her in the Underworld. Go."

                 Looking to my other daughters, I see Salai conjuring chains and melting them into his skin. I see Alai encasing Dalai's body in a cocoon of water until we can give her a proper ceremony. Kissing Cilia on her cheek, I run to my fiancé. My mother. My friends.