The Move

Weston's P.O.V.
12:30 A.M
(Last night)

"MOM... I finshed packing and putting the last box on the moving truck is there anything else you want me to do before I go to sleep?" I asked.

"Umm.. no I think thats it go ahead and go to sleep we have to get up at 5 to go to the airport so just vo get some sleep" she said.

"Ok goodnight, Love you mom" I said.

"Love you too"she said walking over to me and kissing me on my head.

I ran up the stairs headed to the restroom. I got in there took my make up off, brushed my bair and put it up in a ponytail, then brushed my teeth. After I ran towards my little "bed"  for the night and passed out.

(4:30 A.M.)

Beep.beep.beep.

I woke up to the most anyoying sound possible. I groaned and sat up and grabbed my phone so I could turn the alarm off. I slowly got up and shuffled to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I brushed my teeth, took my hair out of the ponytail, and then I went to my outfit which looked like this⬇

After I put it on I put my tooth brush away as well as the pillow and blanket I used and stuffed that in my suitcase

After I put it on I put my tooth brush away as well as the pillow and blanket I used and stuffed that in my suitcase. I grabbed my carry on bag and took out the makeup bag and ran to my bathroom. I put mascara,lip balm, and liquid eyeliner on. I put the makeup bag back in my carry on and went to grab my phone so I could play on it while I am waiting to leave.

15 minutes later

I checked the time and it read 5:00. I grabbed my phone charger, headphones, carry on bag, and suitcase then walked downstairs to check and see if my mom and sister where up.

"Hey, good morning you guys" I said.

"Good morning Wes" they both said.

"Alright everybody comeone make sure you have what you need and head to the car" my mom said.

Belle and I grabbed our bags and walked to the car. I hopped in the passenger seat and grabbed my phone and headphones out to listen to music. After 5 minutes mom walked  out and slid into the drivers side. She srated the car and backed out of the drive way. We pulled up to the airport and parked the car. We walked in and went to security.

Skip security check and heading to the waiting area

We sat down and waited to be called.
Flight 238 headed towards Los Angeles now boarding. We stood up and headed to the boarding area. It came up to me I handed the lady my passport she stamped it and said,"have a nice flight." I nodded and headed towards my seat on the plane. I found my seat and claimed the aile seat. After everyone boarded the light for seat belts flashed I put my seat belt on and closed my eyes. LOS ANGELES HERE WE COME!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed more to come.♡