Chapter 2: In The Night

A/N: Hey, everyone! Here's chapter 2 of Secrets Revealed. Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.

"Molly," Arthur whispered into the darkness. "Molly," he said a little louder while gently shaking his wife. "Wake up."

"What is it, Arthur?" Molly mumbled, rolling over.

"I need to talk to you about something."

"Can't it wait until tomorrow? Its three thirty in the morning."

"No, I need to talk to you now."

Molly sat up and lit her wand. "What's so important that it can't wait a few more hours?" she asked agitatedly.

Arthur looked into Molly's brown eyes. "Molly, you know I love you, right? And I have never stopped loving you, even for a second."

"Yes, I know that. Where are you going with this, Arthur?" Molly was beginning to worry,

"Wait. First...do you love me?"

"Of course, I do."

"Please, actually say it. I need to hear you say it."

"I love you, Arthur," Molly said sincerely. "Is everything okay?" She was frightened now. Arthur had never acted this way before.

"No." Arthur looked down at the bed and when he looked back up to Molly, she could see something was really bothering him. "Molly, I have been unfaithful to you. I'm so sorry."

"Excuse me?" Molly didn't want to believe what her husband had just confessed.

"It - I - Molly -" Arthur hesitated. "I have another daughter."

"Arthur, this better be some sort of cruel joke," Molly said with an edge to her voice.

Arthur shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry. It's not."

Molly pointed her wand at Arthur and spoke through clenched teeth, "Arthur Septimus Weasley, you have to the count of three to leave my sight, or I swear..."

"Molly, please, just let me explain -"

"- One."

"Dear, please don't do anything rash."

"Two." Molly abruptly got out of bed, wand still directed at Arthur who immediately scrambled out of his side. "I suggest you get out. Now."

"I'm begging you. Please let me explain." Arthur made one last attempt.

"Three!"Arthur took cover just as a hex shot from the tip of an irate Molly's wand.

"Okay! Okay! I'm going!" He made it out the door just as another hex exploded behind him.

He only slowed down when he heard the bedroom door slam shut, but he didn't stop. He figured it best not to stay in the house in case Molly woke up and still hadn't calmed down any. Arthur went out into the cold January night air and locked himself in his shed.

ooOoo

Ginny and Hermione woke to the sound of an explosion and shouting.

"What was that?" Hermione asked, alarmed.

"I think it was my parents," Ginny replied, rushing to her bedroom door. She stepped out onto the landing with Hermione right behind her.

"Ginny, was that Mum and Dad?" Ron called from the top of the staircase.

The two girls looked up at Ron who was now running down the stairs two at a time. "Yes, I think so," Ginny answered. "Where's Harry?" she asked when Ron reached them and Harry was not with him.