Chapter 1

~Time skip to one week later~

          ~Dipper P.O.V~

     It's been a week since we've gotten back from Gravity Falls and our pain has gotten worse since the bus ride.  My back has been killing me, it's like having knives stab me mid-back on either side of my spine and it's been extremely uncomfortable to lay on my back; it's like I'm sleeping on jagged rocks. Mabel has told me she feels heavier and heavier each day and her skin feels tighter and tighter, rougher and rougher, like stone almost. We tried telling our parents, but they didn't believe us, they say it's growing pain. We then wrote a letter to Great Grunkle  Ford and Grunkle Stan voicing our pain and concerns:

       Dear Great Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan,

    How are you guys doing? How's life on the opens seas? Do you fight sea monsters or find anything interesting?

    Mabel and I aren't doing so great. We've been feeling a lot of pain lately, like a lot; not some type of growing paing that our partents say it is. It first started out as us thinking it was us getting bus sick; we felt something like this when we were coming to Gravity Falls. However, what we were feeling became worse:  My back feels like I have knives stabbing me, when I lay down it feels like I'm laying on sharp rocks, and Mabel has told me that she feels super heavy and she feels like her skin is turning to stone. We told our parents, but as I said, they call it growing pains. We know it's not that. We really need our Grunkles, please write back to us soon.

     ~3thd P.O.V~

    After Dipper finisted wrighting the letter she folded the paper and put it into a envelope and seeled and put a stamp on it. She walked down stairs envelope in hand and grabbing the keys to the mailbox then walked towards the front door. "I'M GOING OUT SIDE!" She notified her parents "OK." They called back. She walked out the door closing it behind her and towards the mailbow a little ways down the street. She unlocked the mailbox before putting the envelope inside. She staired at the envelope for a minet then closed the mailbox and headed home(After locking the mailbox). 

     ~Mabel's P.O.V~

        I was in the living room watching TV with Waddles even though I'm not paying much attention to it. I was thinking about Dipper, she's been in our room for most of the day doing who knows what. I was brought out of my thoughts when I hear Dipper and our parents  say "I'M GOING OUT SIDE!" "OK!"  I heared the door open and closed why would she need to go out side for? prodly to go or a walk and clear her mind  I shooked my head and went back to watching TV and cuddleing Waddles.

(A/N) sorry I haven't uploaded in a bit i couldn't think of whatto wright. I'll try to upload the nexted chapter soon! Bye~