Chapter 2

Dipper's P.O.V

I stared at the mailbox for a few minutes before I shook my head and turned around and began to walk back home. The sides of my head near my ears stung and my jaw hurt, I tried moving it to get it into a comfortable position but nothing seemed to work. I huffed in annoyance and continued to walk home.

(Small Time Skip)

I got to the door and opened it, I closed it as soon as I got inside. "Sis is that you?" I heard Mabel call from the Livingroom. "Yeah." I replied and walked to her. "What's up?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "I just wanted to know why you want out side. That was to short amount of time for you to have taken a walk, you usually spend hours for a walk. Did you go out side to met someone?" Mabel's eyes lit up. "Did you go out side to meet a boy? Oh my gosh!! Do you have a boyfriend?!" Mabel bounced up and down excitedly. "What?! No!" I shook my head violently. "I was just putting a letter for great Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan!" I exclaimed. "You wrote them a letter with out me?" Mabel gasped. "You were busy." I said and sat down beside her on the couch. I rubbed my ears. "Do your ears hurt too?" I asked her. she shook her head. "No not really. The only things that hurt is my back, my legs, and my tail bone." She rubbed her back. "Same here, but my ears and jaws starting to hurt too. What's going on with us Mabel?" I sighed. "I don't know. I'm the one who should be asking you." she poked the side of my head. "I don't know either. But I hope we find out soon.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. I couldn't find the inspiration to continue and school has been getting in the way. My computer stopped working so I had to get a new one, which took a few months. I'll do my best to update more. Anyway have a good day/night!