Chapter 10

You look at the table again and there was a note. On it is has Satoshi's name on it. You hand the note to him. He reads it then looks at you. He asks you how long how you been here. You say at least three days, at most maybe four. He looks at you for a while. You ask if something is wrong. He looks at you, and walk around you in a full circle. And asks how old you were. You tell him with the sound of confusion in your voice. Then he says do you want to know how long i've been here? You say sure still not knowing what was wrong. He says three years, i have been here three years. I've only met one other person. We got seperated not to long ago. We had gotten into a fight, so we went on our own separate ways. Now you're here. And you've done so well for being here such a short amount of time. It took me months to to even leave the dark abyss. And you're already here. And you have that map. Where did you even get that? You pause thinking about what he had said. Three years you think to yourself. So you tell him about the desk you keep finding. And he just stands there. Then finally he says do you mean the desk from the beginning the one that gives you your animal? Yes you say. He says that he has never seen it again after that. You ask him about the note. He says that i should stay with you, so that way we can help each other. It also says something else but that i am not sharing. You say that that's fair.