Beach Day-Evan

"Eeeeeevvvvaaaaaaannnnnnnnn" (Y/N) groaned, sitting upside down on the leather couch in their shared apartment. "I'm bored and the summer heat is making me stick to the couuuuuccchhh"

"W-what should I do then?" Evan asked, clueless.

(Y/N) gasped in excitement. "Let's go to the beach!!!!!"

Evan pulled a dramatic chipmunk. "What?! W-why? I thought you wanted to get out of the heat, not venture into the sun itself?!"

But, much to Evan's quiet dismay, (Y/N) already had their swimsuit on. They threw a pair of trunks at Evan. "Come on, we live like, 10 minutes away. It'll be fun!" (Y/N) started, "I'll let you put on my sunscreen", they finished in a sultry voice.

"O-okay" Evan blushed furiously, uttering out the stuttered word. He changed into his trunks while (Y/N) started the car.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Ben Platt dancing backstage

~at le beach~

"See? Isn't this fun?" (Y/N) called out to Evan, gushing over the scene before them. The sun radiating down, making the pale sand glitter a soft gold hue, like crushed topaz. Small children playing with their parents. Happiness. Utter bliss.

"I guess..." Evan replied softly, catching up with (Y/N) and kissing the top of their head. "Do you want to get in the water?"

"No, not yet," (Y/N) replied, in awe of the beauty of the beach. "Ev, sweetie, come sit with me for a bit."

Evan followed them as they sat, slowly putting an arm around (Y/N) and cuddling them. "Look," Evan muttered in (Y/N)'s ear, lovingly kissing the hollow behind it. "The sun is setting."

(Y/N) turned to look at Evan. They marveled at the way the faint gold glow of the sun made his eyes sparkle a brilliant aquamarine, and his dirty blonde hair a priceless gold. They realized how lucky they were to have this cute lil fluffy ball of anxiety. How lucky they were to have someone willing to go to the ends of the earth for them. And with that final thought, (Y/N) turned to capture Evan's lips in a sweet, passionate kiss. The perfect end to a semi perfect day.

For whatevertrash 🙂