Bad Idea-Connor

Author's Note: This is a song fic loosely based on the song "Bad Idea" from Waitress.
Requested by wonderstricken 🙂 I hope you like it!
Abbreviations: Y/N-your name
                               H/N- husband name
                               E/C- eye color

"It's a bad idea, me and you." Y/N stated firmly.

Connor quickly replied, "I've never known anything so true! It's a terrible idea me and you." He grabbed her hands as a few tears escaped her sparkling E/C eyes, pulling her into a warm, loving hug.

Y/N reluctantly pushed Connor away, "You have a wife!" She exclaimed.

Connor turned away, "You have a husband." he spoke, voice trembling, hating what he was saying.

"You're my doctor!" Y/N cried, turning him around.

"You've got a baby coming..." He trailed off as his hand wandered to gently cup her slightly swollen lower abdomen, imagining the baby in Y/N's womb was his. He dreamt that he was her husband, not H/N. He didn't deserve her. Hell, Connor didn't deserve her. He knew it wasn't true, about the baby, but hey, a man can dream, can't he? It brought back memories of high school, when he had been so depressed because of these thoughts and had resigned himself to being alone forever.

Y/N pulled him into a long warm hug where he held her and a comfortable silence washed over the two. He could tell Y/N was thinking the same thoughts rushing through his head only moments ago. "It's a bad idea, me and you." Y/N whispered into his chest while he pressed a lingering kiss to the top of her head.

"Let's just keep kissing till we come to?" Connor gently asked, still holding Y/N.

She buried her face even deeper into his chest and cried, "Hearts stop racing! Let's face it! Making mistakes like this will make worse what was already pretty bad." She finished, sobbing,"Mind stop running, it's time we just let this thing go..."

Connor, as smug as ever, brought Y/N into a heated kiss. He pulled away with a smug grin, trying to conceal the light blush that dusted his cheeks, "It was a pretty good bad idea, wasn't it though."

AAAAAHHHH ITS TERRIBLE IM SORRY