CHAPTER 1

Ellie| Unknown

"Hey, how are you? Its been a long twenty four hours since I talked with you."

"What the hell! You again? Didn't I tell you to get lost last night."

"Well as far my memory goes you have told me no such thing. And let me tell you I am one of those nerds who could even memorize the page numbers of encyclopaedia."

"Ha! I would have never thought that a jerk like you would be a nerd in reality. Well isn't life just fucking full of surprises."

"I could surprise you in more ways than one, princess, that is if you get the drift of what I mean."

"Why you asshole! Stop having those perverted thoughts. Anyway do you have any particular reason to call or do you just like to annoy me."

"Believe it or not, annoying you would be the last thing I would wish to do princess. I just want to talk to you."

"You know you could just talk to me in the morning like a normal person. Not everyone I know likes to stay awake at night."

"Well what would be the fun in that!"

"But at least tell me who are!"

"I can't tell you who I am princess, but you can consider me your fairy godmother."

CALL ENDED

"Ha! Fairy godmother my ass. He is irritating as Ursula."  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do tell me what you think about this chapter. And please vote. Your support would mean a lot to me.