CHAPTER 11

Ellie| Amelia

Ellie walks through the same scene again and again. To tell frankly even in this subconscious state she knows quite well what's going to unfold in the next few moments. The same dream has portrayed in her head for quite sometime now and she has all but memorized the sequence, something which is quite odd and absurd even for her to do. She finds herself at the end of a dark street. She knows that soon a man would run away from her, a man that she had once loved, the one that she thought was her superhero at one point of time. But just like everything else in this world, the reality came out harsher than it was meant to be. She looks around the street and she sure finds him. But something strange happens, instead of walking away from her the man started to walk towards her. The features of man she had known forever morphed into someone elses. But it all blurred quickly and blackness evaded her. She could only hear the man or rather the stranger speaking, "Hola princessa, did you miss me?"

She found her consciousness returning and felt a distinct smell close to her nose. It felt that the smell was suffocating her.

"Jesus Christ Amy, why the fuck are your legs near my face again?"

She all but pushes Amelia off her bed. And Amelia tumbles into the ground with a loud crushing "THUDD".

"OWWWWW.....HOLY SHIT! What had just happened? Why is the world suddenly crashing and spinning? Oh my god my head hurts so much."

"For gods sake stop whining Amy. Its still too fucking early in the morning for me to function properly."

"You bitch, it was you who pushed me off the bed the bed right??"

"........."

"OH GOD! What sins have I committed to grant me with such a cruel bestie."

"........."

"..............."

"What the hell, how dare you fall asleep on me? YOU JUST MANHANDLED ME AND THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SLEEP. I am gonna kill you singlehandedly then feed you off to piranhas."

Amelia all but dives into Ellie crushing out all the air from Ellie.

"Oooooffff! GET OFF ME YOU FATASSSS!!!"

"JESUS CHRIST WOMAN! What have you been eating lately. You weigh a ton."

"Its all because of you Ellie. This late night movie sessions always throw me off my diet."

"Oh now its my fault. Who was the one yesterday who decided to watch all the Disney animated movies again just because some other girl bought the dress that you liked?"

"You wouldn't have said this if you would have seen it. It was just perfect . It was a halter dress and I would have looked sexy in it had that stupid cow not got her greasy fingers on it."

"Amy do you realize that you say that for every possible dress that you see. It would be soon that you would be raging war cry over another one."

"Well that's true, but that dress was meant for me not that stupid cow."

"OKAY now stop whining about the dress, I would buy you a new one your birthday. Now shut up and let me enjoy my peace while it lasts."

"......."

"Stop pouting."

"Why are you being so grumpy today? Its like I have awaken the female hulk."

"Need I remind you decided to make me watch movies till about 2 am yesterday. You knew how I get when I don't get my proper dose of sleep."

"Well that may be true but then who was it that decide to stay awake late last night to talk to lover boy, huh."

"Well he was the one who called me. Its common decency for humans to pick up the phone when someone calls you."

"So are you calling me inhuman? You are a big meanie Ellie."

"But seriously all jokes apart, lover boy's sure done a number on you."

"What do you mean? He hasn't done anything to me, OKAY"

"Calm your tits, girl. I kbow you better than you know yourself.You are smilling Ellie. Its like a blast from the past. He is breaking your walls and bringing the old Ellie back and I think that I really like the one that I am seeing."

"Its not so easy to bring the old Ellie back....That part of me died long ago when he left me. That day it was not only him that went away, he also took away a part of me."

"It wasn't your fault Ellie, it was your father that left you, not the other way round."

"I know you are true but sometimes I think that maybe it was my fault that he went away. Had I kept quiet maybe my family would have still been complete, we all would have been together now too."

"But a truth is better than a thousand lies Ellie. Yes I know that it had hurt you then but eventually you had been able to accept it...........Ellie when are you going to stop taking all the blame on your shoulder. Isn't it already enough that you have suffered?"

"That's the answer that I don't know Amy."

"Then stop worrying, sweetheart. Everything will become alright. And I am having a hunch that this lover boy would be the one that would give all the answers to your questions."

"........"

"Oommphh! Why did you throw a pillow at me again?????"

___________________________________________________

HEY THERE LOVELIES. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. A LOT WAS GOING WITH MY LIFE THE PATS YEAR, SO I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE FOR SO LONG. SO PLEASE FORGIVE THIS LAMEASS AUTHOR AND COMMENT AND VOTE, IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. ***DUCKS BEHIND THE SCREEN TO SAVE HERSELF***