One-sided Love ~ Ayano Aishi x Yandere! m/f reader

(Art not mine~)

(Warning: murder, language, gore)

3rd person's pov.
Ayano...

[Y/N] chuckled while watching Yandere-chan killing orange-haired girl.

Ayano..

[Y/N] sighted.

Why don't she notice me?...

Soon [Y/N] hands slowly turned into fists.

That bastard will pay. That freaking black-haired freak will pay.

----------------------------Introduction------- --------------------------

2nd person's pov.

You are [Y/N] [Y/L/N]. A [female/male] student at Academi High School. Your class is 2-1. (Yes, same as Ayano). You have [H/L]  [H/C] hair, [E/C] eyes, [S/C] skin and so on. Your club is gaming. You have few close friends and you have ONE biggest crush...

....Which is Ayano.

You admired her confidence. You admired her strength. You admired her determination. You also admired her beauty.

She is perfect. Too perfect.

------------------------Flashback-----------------------------------------

3rd person's pov.

[Y/N] was near the fountain, talking to his/her friends. Well, 'talking'. He/She didn't actually care on which level in the new game was Pippi, or how Musume whines that it's 'sucks' that there's no cigarettes at school and so on.

[Y/N] secretly glared at the tree. Behind the tree was a black-haired girl, who was watching Taro, the 3-2 class student (as well known as Senpai), who was reading his book.

[Y/N] frowned. What do Ayano see in that harem prince? He was plain. He was a coward. He was boring. Plus, he already has some girls cooing over him.

Oh, wait. Taro sits on the protagonist's chair, right? Damn chair...

[Y/N] sighted. Maybe he/she should invite Yandere-chan for the lunch? Maybe that's a good idea...

"[Y/N]! Wake up, dreamy girl/boy!" The blonde rich girl snapped her fingers at him/her.

[Y/N] gasped.

"Wh-wha...?" He/she looked around.

"Are you alright, [Y/N]?" Kokona asked, worried.

[Y/N] nodded.

"You were looking at that weird girl... Again. " Saki commented.

The girl/boy blushed.

"Wh-Wha...?! I am not!"

"Yes you were!" The green-haired boy chuckled.

"Are you, like, in love with her or something?

The [H/C] girl/boy looked at Musum, who asked the question.

"Yes, so what?" He/she said in the scary tone.

The Blondie gasped. "N-nothing!"

[Y/N] smiled. "Then see you all at lunch time." He/she sang while going near the tree.

She was still here. Still behind the tree. Still looking at him.

"A-Ayano-chan...! S-sorry for interrupting but...!"

You swore in your head. God damn that voice!

The black-haired girl looked at you. Coldly.

"What do you want?" She asked in the monotonic voice.