Meeting Oli

She was so nervous.

Actually nervous didn't even begin to explain what she was. Her stomach was in knots and her hands were shaking and she couldn't stand still. Pacing back and forth in front of the rails at Niagara Falls, it was all she could do to keep herself from changing her mind and sprinting away.

HumB01: How far away are you?

She typed the message quickly and then continued to pace while she waited for a reply. Breathe, Lylah, breeeathe.

Her phone buzzed and she immediately looked at it, seeing the message that lit up her screen.

TheBibicalSinner: I'm walking to the view point rn. Be there in a sec

Gulp. She started looking around, nervously trying to see if she could spot him already. She didn't know exactly who she was looking for, but she had a feeling once she saw him, she would recognize him from his partial profile picture. After all, that jawline was something else.

Another minute passed, and she was growing more and more concerned that he for some reason wasn't coming or had just been playing her when suddenly, her phone plinked again.

TheBibicalSinner: I think I see you. You wearing a red jacket and blue jeans?

Lylah's heart leaped into her throat and typed a quick "Yes!" back before she started frantically looking around. If he could see her, why couldn't she see him?

She kept looking through the crowd of people taking selfies and watching the falls, when suddenly, she spotted him. Holy shit, it was actually him.

Smiling at her, his 6'2 frame moved through the crowd and advanced towards her. Lylah couldn't do anything but gape as he came closer and closer, his face becoming clearer for each passing step.

Oh my. . . aaaaaand cue the panty dropping.

He was every bit as good looking as on the drawing he used as his profile picture and so much more. His hair was a dirty blond color and was currently tousled on top of his head as the wind from the Falls pulled at it. His eyes however were as blue as they came, his nose straight, his lips full, and finally, that cut jawline she had been secretly drooling over.

If there had any been any doubt in her mind that Oli wasn't the guy she had seen on his profile picture, that doubt was gone now. Every sexy inch of him was standing in front her, finally stopping up once they stood right in front of each other.

"Hey," He chuckled when all she did was stare with her mouth slightly open.

She quickly closed it. Smooth, Lylah. Way to start off nice, now he thinks you're a weirdo. "Uhm, hi. Nice to finally meet you."

She decided to stick her hand out for a shake, but Oli just laughed at her and surprised her by going for a hug. His large arms pulled her in for an tight embrace before she could even protest. "Screw you, L. I didn't just drive all the way up here for a handshake. Pleasure to meet you, love."

"Uh-haha," She nervously laughed and hugged him back with shaking hands. She caught a whiff of his cologne and nearly choked on her mouthwater. Oh God, he smelled nice. . . "You, too. How was the drive?"

"It was good, no trouble," He told her and pulled back, but not too far. His lips stayed upturned in a smile, as if he couldn't wipe it off. "I was really impatient though. Kinda hard to stick to the speed limit when your virtual Queen is waiting for you on the other side of the border."

Again, she laughed nervously. She couldn't help but sound anxious and fidgety, because holy damn and all that was wet, his voice and British accent. . . yummy. She felt like she was going to pass out any second. She couldn't really believe he was standing right in front of her, the King of Smut. The Bibical Sinner. Oli. "Well, uh... as long as you didn't get pulled over."