Chapter 27

{Alison's pov}

I rush down to Nash's room. I don't know if any of his friends are in there. I walk into Nash 's room and see Matthew talking to Nash.

"Hey Nash can we talk I need to you about something very important!" I said. "Yeah what is it?" Nash asked. "You know what never mind I will come back and ask you later" I said. "Okay well Alison this is Matthew Espinosa the guy I was telling you about and Matthew this is Alison Dilaurentis ( the one from pretty little liars) she goes to a different school not BHS" Nash said. "Well it's nice to meet you Mr. Espinosa" I say. I feel my face getting hot. "It was nice meeting you too Alison" he says.

I walk out of Nash 's room and hear the guys shouting in the room. Guys are so silly. I walk to the next patient's room and I'm almost done for the day.

«Nash's pov»

"I told you she was hot!" I said. "Yeah but what will Natalie think about her?" Matt asked. "Why do you keep thinking about her you need to get over her and move on to some one different" I said. "Yeah you're right!"he said. "Go get her number!!" I said. "Yeah I will!!" he says and rushes out of my room.

I get a text from Madi we aren't dating yet but when I get out of here I am going to ask her out.

From~Madi <3

Hey Nash!! I really miss you and can't wait till you get out!! You are on my mind every single day... I think I might ... Love... You...

«Madi's pov»

I was in Natalie's kitchen when I hear her screaming. What is going on? OMG did some one break in her house?

I run into the living room and see her on my phone. What did she do?

"Natalie what did you do?" I asked. "Come look at your phone!!" she yelled. "Omg Natalie!!" I yelled at her.

«Matthew's pov»

I run up to Alison. By this time I ran all the way down the hall.

"Alison hold up!" I yell. "Yes Matthew right?" she asked. "Yeah I was wondering if you have anything to do on Friday?" I asked. "Umm no I don't think I have anything to do" she said. "Great maybe we can go to the movies and see Divergent?" I asked. "Yes!! I have read the series!!" she said. "Great can't wait!" I said. I gave her my number and she gave me hers.

«Natalie's pov»

Madi went to the kitchen to get popcorn so I took her phone and texted Nash.

To~ Nash:)

Hey Nash!! I really miss you and can't wait till you get out!! You are on my mind every single day... I think I might... Love...You.

It showed that he read it and texted back really fast and I was shocked by what he said. I scream! Aww I can't wait till it becomes official that Madi and Nash are dating!! #Nadi is going to be their ship name! I am going to make it my mission that they start dating!

Madi runs in to the living room and is really confused. She has this really priceless confused look on her face its really funny.

"Hey Madi if I were you I would check my phone and see what NASH TEXTED YOU!!" I yelled at her. "Umm alright" she said. She dropped her phone and ran off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 64.7K READS!!!! You guys are the best!!! And I think I will be answering some of your questions in the next chapter so leave some questions you are dying to know!! And I think I will be doing a contest later on!! So Thank you for everything you do!! Vote? Thanks guys!!

Love,

💕⚓ Natalie ⚓💕