"I'll Take Care Of You"

Tyler's P.O.V

It's been really amazing for the past two weeks, we performed almost every day and i also had so much fun with Jenna.

That day we had one more show before a week off.
When i woke up Jenna already made breakfast but i noticed that she wasn't in a really good mood, she looked tired.
"Hey smol bean" i said.
"Oh hey baby boy" she replied.
"Are you ok?" I said and added "You seem really tired"
"It's ok Ty, i just have a headache"
"Maybe you're getting sick,do you wanna go to the doctor?" I said
"it's ok Ty, i'm not sick,no need to go to the doctor" she replied
"Ok then" i said and pecked her on the cheek.

After we ate we got in the car and headed to the venue.
She didn't talk much and i also noticed that every movement she made was kinda slow.
"Are you sure you're ok Jen?" I asked her.
"Yeah im ok"she replied slightly annoyed.

It was almost time for the show to start but i couldn't get Jenna off my mind, i knew that something was wrong.
We started playing and she was in the backstage sitting in a chair and watching us.That was also unusual for her because she was always so cheerful.

Josh noticed that i was worried and after the show he asked me
"Tyler is everything ok?"
"I'm worried for Jenna, something is wrong with her but she doesn't want to tell me" i replied and Josh said
"To me she looks kinda sick"
"I know...i'm gonna go check on her" i replied and went to Jenna.

"Jenna you look really sick" i said worried.
"I'm good Ty, don't worry" she replied and added "You should go outside and meet the fans".
"No, Jen" i said and placed my hand on her forehead and it was really hot.
"You have a really high temperature Jenna"i said and added "That's it, i'm taking you to the doctor"
"No Tyler" she replied but i picked her up bridal style and she was too tired to resist.
I told Josh that i'm leaving and he wanted to help me but i told him that i'm gonna take care of her.

I placed her slowly on the back seat and covered her with a blanket that i had in the trunk, she was shaking because of the high temperature.

We got to the hospital and luckly there weren't many people there.
Doctor examined her and told me that it's just flu and i was so relieved that it wasn't anything too serious.
He also prescribed some medicine for her sore throat and fever.

She walked out the room still groggy and i picked her up bridal style again and said "i'm sorry but i can't let my princess walk" and she chuckled.
I placed her again on the back seat,pecked her cheek and said "Everything is gonna be ok smol bean".

I got the medicine from the pharmacy and then we went home.
I placed her on the bed,covered her with a blanket and she curled up.

Jenna's P.O.V

"Jen, why didn't you tell me you had a fever?" Tyler asked me.
"I just didn't want you to worry" i replied.
"Listen Jen, you matter to me the most and please promise me that you'll tell me when you're not feeling good" he said
"I promise" i replied.

He brought me a glass of water, pills i had to take and helped me sit up straight.
"There you go smol one" he said and added "i'll come back with warm tea and some more pillows so that you'll be more comfortable"
"Thank you so much baby boy" i replied.

He carefully placed the pillows behind my back and he even made me a sandwich
"Jen, i know you probably don't have an appetite but you have to eat something" he said
"Thank you Ty but please sit down" i replied and he sat on the chair.

He waited for me to finish eating,cleaned everything up and layed down next to me.
He stroke my hair and when he leaned in to kiss me i moved back saying "Ty, im sick"
"It doesn't matter" he replied and kissed me.

He was constantly asking me if i was ok and if i needed anything
"Thank you so much for taking care of me" i said
"Everything for my princess" he replied.

Pills i took also relaxed my muscles so i fell asleep and Tyler whispered to me "Sleep well, smol bean".
During the night he checked my temperature and also helped me change my shirt beacuse those pills made me sweat more.

I placed his head on my chest and started stroking his hair.
He finally relaxed and then fell asleep.

____________________________
Hope you like this chapter frens.
Love you ❤❤❤
Stay Alive |-/
-Megy