Home sweet Home (not)

In my story I made a mistake some how I forgot from the start of this stroy Luke was the Alpha's son not Tate I thought about halfway through the story I never gave him a name but i guess i did so in the past chapters I changed it to Luke not Tate.

Also I would like to thank iheart0220 for helping me with most of my editing she is an great writer I love reading her books she has a account on here look her up. So have fun reading my new chapter called Home sweet home (not) comment and vote it helps me know that people are actually liking my work.

     HOME SWEET HOME (NOT)

When the girls arrived at their old pack land border, Alpha Tom and Luke met them there. “Listen to me girls you are not to cause any problems here if so I will be forced to remove you from this land and you will face my punishment,” declared Alpha Tom.

“Yeah I know of your punishment jerk I felt it for 6 months, when it was only suppose to be two weeks. So I do not want to hear about punishment you will give us because I will get word to our true alpha and he will deal with you since my mother Callie is carrying his grandkids,” stated Crystal with so much venom. The girls started across the border with their mates by their sides Callie with Jared and Crystal with Jet and last but not least Cathy with Thor.

The girls ended up in the center of town staring at the stockade that held Crystal it was covered in blood from all the beatings that she had received from the pack members. Crystal hid her face in the crook of Jet’s neck not wanting to look anymore and then she heard of voice she wishes she never knew.

“Well the waste of space has returned to us now it looks like she has also found her mate I swear we talked to the fates and told them she did not need a mate cause she would died here,” Screamed Paris who is Callie mother and Crystal’s grandmother.

“Well look it is my mother the one who tried to cut out my heart and look I have found my mate and he does love me unlike you said b****,” yell whispered Crystal

Paris just stood there looking at the three girls trying to figure out who they were and where she knew them from she kept looking at Callie wondering where she knew them from and why would they want to be around Crystal just before she could say anything her husband spoke up.

“Look here b**** do not talk to your mother like that you will show her respect that you never did when you were here and you will get away from them and continue your punishment over in the stockade till you die. Therefore, people that have arrived with her either you can stay or live but she is staying with us. Yelled Peter her grandfather.

“I don’t think so father or should I say grandfather, yes I know that you a**holes are not my parents but my wish I never met grandparents. I mother my mother is really Callie and my father’s name is Alex and my stepfather’s name is Jared and next in line to be alpha of my pack along with his brother Jet who will be beta and he happens to be my mate. Therefore, you people can take a long walk off a short pier hold a thousand pound weight for all I care, screamed Crystal.

Everyone looked at Crystal and then back at her grandparents, their eyes held anger and confusion how they could believe them when her parents told them, Crystal was their middle child when she looked like Callie and not them. Then they started to wonder if what Crystal said was true about Callie already having a mate and it was not Luke.

“I am Callie Blain my mother and father are Paris and Peter I have come to claim that they be punished for the following. They were going to force Luke to mate me so they could have a alpha as a daughter they lost their chance when I was thirteen because my first mate Alex rejected me for my cousin Leah,” stated Callie. The people just look at Callie and her parents in shock.

The people could not believe someone would do that to their own child let alone their grandchild. Paris started to grab for Cathy managed to reach her arm and Thor came forward with great speed. “I would remove your dirty hands off my mate if I was you I do not care if you are her mother or not Cathy is my mate and I would do anything to protect her from the likes of you people. You harm your grandchildren and you think when I mate Cathy I would allow my pups to be anywhere need you I do not think so maybe I will allow them to see your graves,” Sneered Thor.

“I have to say maybe it was not the right choice to bring the girls here guys these people are crazy they sit their starting at people that lied to them and tricked them into harming and innocent lady and their Alpha is not much better he did not see that these people only wanted his place in the pack. Not to be pack members but to have control of it,” started Jet holding Crystal as tight as he could out of the corner of his eye he sees Peter grab Crystal arm and try to pull her away but he was not quick enough and Peter managed to pull crystal to him in a heartbeat.

“So kids what are you going to do now I have your precious crystal,” stated Peter with a knife pointed at her neck. Just then, everything got quite and the air started whipping around the seven of them holding back Paris and Alpha Tom. From outside the bubble they could see a female she was beautiful her mate and their child are standing next to her.

“Who are you and what do you want with us,” screamed Paris the wind was so loud no one could hear the woman talk but the man started to talk. “My name is Phillip and this is my mate Victoria we have come here to find Paris and Peter Blain they tried to take my son Nix so he could mate with their child Cathy but my guards stopped them and we are here to seek revenge on them.

Can you figure out who the woman and guy are.