Prophecy & Royal Family

Days Turned into weeks turned into moths and still no words from Thor if he found Cathy or not.

“Jet how could I do this again I lost her once, Callie has had her pups those boys are so cute.  Leo is trying to get my grandmother free due to the fact that Peter drugged her with silver blood that is why she thought he was her mate and fought about him but when Peter died it wore off,” cried Crystal.

Holding Crystal and letting her cry on his shoulder and rubbing small circles on her back which seemed to please his and her wolves just then Luke busted into their pack house scaring Jet and Crystal.

“What are you doing on my pack land do I need to get my brother in here to deal with you have you not caused enough problems with the girls,” screamed Jet.

“The princess of the werewolves is coming to see Callie’s boys because her parents have heard of their births and that they are from a second chance mates,” stated Luke.

Everyone wonder why the princess Destiny wanted to see the boys most of all.  The boys were named Remus and Romulus one has bright hair as the sun and the other has hair dark as night.

There is a prophecy which fore tells of twin boys born to parents that are second chance mates.

The pups born to a couple that got a second chance at love

Will mate with the princess of the werewolves

Their children will be able to shift to any of the four main groups of shifters

Wolf &Cats

Bears & Birds

Also their all of their descents creating a new race of shifts

“My boys are to young they need not to know of this they are only a couple of months old they already started their first shift ealier than we expected them too.  They had no problems and it seems they would rather be in wolf form than human form, they only shift to eat,” screamed Callie.

“Can my life get any worse first I find out that my sister is my mother, thren my half brothers are some magical babies.  Then my other sister who is actually my aunt is a freaking juaguar,” Screamed Crystal.

Just then the front door busted open to show a young girls no older than twelve in the doorway.  She is standing there looking at the door she has blonde hair and blueish green eyes wearing a I <3 punk shirt and a pair of ripped jeans.  Behind her was King John and Queen Kimberly, and two other girls.

“Hello everyone I am glad to meet you my name is John this is my wife Kimberly and my three girls Destiny, Sierra-Rose and Anya we are here so Destiny can find her mate.

This is the last chapter next I will write 2 more books I am in the steps of getting a couple chapters done for each then I will posted them.