Part 9

~Rose~

Today was the day. we're all going to America. I wore an oversized sweater and leggings. Fun fact I have never been on a plane this is going to be fun.

James is never home anymore it's always about "work" ; his YouTube and singing career. I don't really believe him though.

We met up with Jack and Daniel. "Hey Rose." Jack said with a big smile. He gave me a hug, well that's new or he's in a good mood. "Hey Daniel." I waved and he smiled. James was preoccupied on his phone texting away. Nothing new there. We've become distant lately, frankly it's quite sad.

As we were about to board our flight we saw Jonah, Corbyn and Zach running crazily towards us. We burst out laughing. "We.. made.. it" Zach and Corbyn said panting for air.

"Hey flower, look" Jack started. "Our seats are next to each other."
"That's great it's my first time flying and planes have always freaked me out." I replied smiling. "That's okay you can squeeze my hand if you like." He laughed.

The plane made my hands shake I kept trying to reassure myself I'm not going to die. Well I'm not that certain.

The plane took off I was scared for my life. Jack noticed. "You okay." He asked. "Not really." I whispered. He could probably sense my discomfort and how scared I was. He wrapped his arms around me. "I won't let go." He whispered. Once again I melted. I felt safe. I was happy. We both fell asleep.

Time skip

We pulled up to the boys house. "Rose stay with us... please" Jack pleaded.
"Okay." I said smiling.
"What really." He replied taken back in a good way. He smiled. "Definatly,
You make me happy."

The boys house was phenomenal. I couldn't believe it. The boys then began to jump onto the super soft couch and decided to play fifa; a football game.

I was on my phone. A particular comment and profile cought my attention.

Katie, Katie I thought to my self, where do I know a Katie. Then it struck me my best friend from secondary school. She moved from England to America and it was horrible for me. I was all alone. I missed her a lot.

I clicked on her profile.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you enjoy bye for now xxx