part 19

Of course I'm going to say... my thoughts were interrupted by the door slamming open. And a tear stained James ran in and gave me the biggest hug.

And what would you know, guess what he did next. He kissed me. No. Not now. James you ruined everything. That's when it happened Jack stormed out of the room angrily. It's not like I kissed him back or anything. God, boys sometimes.

I slapped him. I slapped him hard. Then i screamed. That's one way to get Jack to come back I guess. He ran in the anger he left with totally gone replaced by a worried expression. Like he was going to beat someone up. Oh and was I right.

Jack grabbed the top of James' t-shirt and pinned him to the wall. Then he started yelling. "If you ever. I mean ever harass my girlfriend ever again. You're dead." That made me blush. A lot.

But that's when Jack did something I never thought he would. He tightened his fist and punched him in the face. Deadpan. Damn . He had a black eye and a bloody nose. I felt sorry for him though.

Then Jack turned to me. "Did he hurt you."  He asked fuming slightly.
"No. It was just an unwanted, forced kiss" I replied with a small smile.

Jack then started to walk over to me. "Hey boyfriend." I said with a chuckle.
"I could get used to that." He smirked.

That's when he sat next to me. Snaked his arm around my back and then he kissed me. It wasn't forced nor unwanted.

I think I love this kid.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Bye for now xxx