Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Revelations, revelations~

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! Read and Review!
Disclaimer: You know what would happen if I owned either of these two... ABSOLUTE CHAOS! And plot holes all over the place.

Earthland~

"You're beginnin' to hold up well, Bunny-Girl." Gajeel suddenly told her.

Lucy looked up at him, surprised. She quickly wiped a bit of sweat away from her head. "Really?" She asked him, a little winded with the run.

The Iron Slayer nodded with a grunt. "Yeah, ya aren't dyin'." He grinned and added his usual laugh.

She laughed and nodded. "Guess you're right about that." She agreed. Compared to the very first week, she wasn't dying in the guild afterwards as much. Well, it had been a pair of weeks now, so it should go that way preferably. "So does that mean we'll do some actual fight training soon?" She inquired.

"Gihi, you wish!" He laughed at her, to which Lucy replied with a scowl. He looked down at the blonde, grinning at her expression, then, finally, noticing the extra clinging of her keys and looked down curiously to see at least one key he had never seen or heard before. "Oi, Bunny. New keys?" He simply asked.

She looked at him confusedly for a moment, not quite understanding what he meant, but then it dawned on her. She smiled and pulled out the four keys. "Yeah, Hibiki gave them to me yesterday, when he came by." She explained. "It's Aries, Scorpio and Gemini of Angel's." She told him and separated the silver key from the three gold ones a little. "And this is Solarium, a lost key, which had once belonged to his now dead girlfriend, Karen Lillica. I'm not sure if you heard, but she was Loke and Aries' former owner as well." She said.

He raised a pierced eyebrow. "Lost key?" He repeated. He couldn't remember ever hearing that or if it was supposed to mean something special.

Lucy nodded and placed them all back down on the chain. "Yeah, that means the constellation was abandoned, for one reason or another, and that there only are the ones left, which are already owned by a mage." She said and looked at him. "They can be as rare as the Zodiac keys." She said with a smile.

"I see." He simply replied, remembering Lucy telling him about the pony. "That guy knows about Earth too, right?" He asked her.

She nodded. "Yeah, he does." She confirmed as they turned a corner, turning in the direction of the guild.

"Don't ya think it's about time you tell the guild?" He asked. Someone outside their own guild knew before they did, it seemed wrong to him.

Lucy stared at the Iron Dragon Slayer for a moment. She knew what he was thinking, and he was right too. It was unfair of her to not tell her own guild first, although she hadn't had much of a choice back there. "It is, isn't it?" She asked him.

Gajeel nodded. "Imagine you go on a mission with someone other than me or your team, and then, when you fall asleep, you just disappear." He said. "It wouldn't be pretty." He added.

She nodded. "Yeah, I know, you're right.." If she was knocked out and disappeared during a mission, sure, she wouldn't be in the way, but maybe if the ones she was on a mission with couldn't find her, they'd get distressed during a battle, or just shocked that she disappeared, and then their opponents would take advantage of the distraction. "I'll tell them when I get back there, I promise." She told him, to which Gajeel simply grinned.

At the guild~

The last of the run and a quick bath later, Lucy once again arrived at the guild, waving around to everyone who looked in her direction. She saw Gray and Natsu already far into another fight in the middle of the guild hall, and Elfman looking like he was about ready to join at any point in time. Erza was having a conversation with Gajeel and Levy, a little bit surprisingly. As she entered, the three turned their heads towards her, and gave her various different forms of reassuring smiles.